AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

don't see how people are surprised. jb knew what they were doing capitalizing
off the bred 11s by releasing the bred 13s to start the year. thats why they switched them with the black toe 13s last second..

didnt cop but I can imagine how crazy it must have been out there with all the new bred babies. just like the chicago 10 was insane because of the concord ones

i think the black toe xiii release will be worse then this imo.

:lol:

Reading these stories about what's happening online is crazy smh... Hope they get this right for future releases

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the upper on these look off? Not the 3M but the "black" doesnt look black at all. Could just be the pics. Congrats to those who copped, but these werent a must for me

Last edited:
$270 thank you

Easy smart a#* ! Just showing what I came across for all the sites that sold out. You don't want them, then don't touch them. Some people do and have ordered. Damn, ppl even rude when you try and help. Easy man !!

I'm at the finish line at the Westfield valley fair mall in San Jose. Does anybody know if they did a raffle. I was pretty sure they didnt, but one of the guys out asked me and it just made me question myself.

Lol. A week? I rather have my shoes delivered than to go pick them up. Ain't noone got time for that.

NBA Store should get more pairs, ppl checked out quick and they tell you what they have left in stock at that moment. Then again, once ppl see how easy it is, their site will start to crash once the flood gate opens. :lol:

Go to work to pick up my pair and my manager tells me he sold them. Security forced him to do wristbands and he ended up selling all the pairs by accident. Never been so heated in my life, I almost quit on the spot.

I'm at the finish line at the Westfield valley fair mall in San Jose. Does anybody know if they did a raffle. I was pretty sure they didnt, but one of the guys out asked me and it just made me question myself.

Hows the line looking out there?

I think I am about to get through. My timer stopped and it is loading the checkout page but it is taking forever

Back
Top Bottom