AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

11s went and still go for much more than what these are moving for.
Word, cheapest I've seen the XI's listed at in my size is about $270. (SZ 11 BTW).

Haven't gotten mine delivered yet but I won't comment on my own speculation on resale prices until I can at least see mine in person.

boys out here charging $250+ for these WTF????

they tryna get that 11 money
Supply and Demand my friend! For the efforts and availability of these sneakers, paying a premium of $50 is nothing. These should be easily sold for $300+ if your a reseller.

The quality of the 13s I got makes me so sad.

So many poor quality releases this year by JB, and yet I'm such a sucker I keep on buying lol

My fear is many of the people who didn't get a pair so far who are waiting for Eastbay/FTL/etc....many of the resellers are still gonna be there screwing everyone over.

Hope for the best but fear for the worst.

Supply and Demand my friend! For the efforts and availability of these sneakers, paying a premium of $50 is nothing. These should be easily sold for $300+ if your a reseller.
Yea..... A reseller....

0398ef7e9e57d5410676454feef0e384.png

$300+ LOL you serious??? for these hell no thats about a $120 markup, wait till the online orders start coming in and that is when the price will drop.

if you want to resell you gotta figure that out yourself
Not what I was saying. Unfortunately prices are typically a lot higher than what most people on this board determines they should be. I wouldn't worry about missing something I want if the market prices were as low as what the consensus is in here.

Back
Top Bottom