AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just got mine from NBA shop :smokin

Wish the toe box "leather" was more consistent - anyone else's real smooth on one and not so much on the other?

My altitudes from 2010:

That's why for this release I made it a point to cop one pair instore.

Last edited:
[quote name="Tuna" url="/t/338210/aj-bred-13-returning-jan-12-2013/6600#post_17011216]

Got mine on the release day Jan 12 here in the Philippines. 10th in line, 2 size10s left when it was my turn :wink:[/quote]

I got my second pair from there as well as olive 9's. My sister owed me money for stuff she asked me to buy for her here in the US.They only had 1 FSR so she got me a 10 instead of my regular 9.5. Cost $20 more with that stupid VAT. I could've easily copped another pair here but she already copped me a pair since you guys are 12/13 hours ahead there.

According to their website, Ups dropped my pair from fnl off a little bit ago. I'm stuck at work. I just wanna go home and check em out. Longest day of work ever lol

My pair from the NBA Store. I had the same issue with the left/right side leather being slightly different.. (more pics to come)

nthat.gif

This is gonna be more crazy than RD.  Countdowns all morning again.  No one will be able to access the FNL front page.
mean.gif

Damn. Was hoping for a weekend release. Got another dentist appointment tomorrow so I'm gonna pass on tomorrow's release. No need to wake up fail and then have teeth drilled for a super sucky Thursday. =T

Is FNL twitter link only? Hopefully site don't do that same ish' again. Been trying to help my friend cop an 8 @ retail but no luck. Good luck to all trying to cop these tomorrow morning.

I bought these from the NBA store and you can see the leather in the toe box is slightly different on both shoes. It doesn't bother me (nobody will notice and I love the shoe) but I did want to share my pictures:

It's good to have the family back
nthat.gif

Is FNL twitter link only? Hopefully site don't do that same ish' again. Been trying to help my friend cop an 8 @ retail but no luck. Good luck to all trying to cop these tomorrow morning.

FNL is never TLO. most of the time the shoes are up well before the twitter, hell even before 8am est. by the time twitter goes up, ull for sure be hit with the countdown timer :x

I just got my pair from finishline. I wanna know how to take a bit of excess glue off. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom