AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

They must have a huge inventory. Was able to get back on the site after picking up a pair 30 min ago, and pick up another pair for myself and a pair for my son. :D

all yall thats getting thru are getting order confirmation emails right?
but

Just like with finishline nothing is solid until you have a tracking # correct?
nerd.gif
Exactly

Got mine via FNL on RD

I got my sz off footaction just asking for a buddy looking for a sz 12.5
congrats cold =) . was able to cop my cousin's pair on champs couple mins ago. hopefully they won't be sending out a lot of cancellation emails and really hope everyone who got their orders in get their orders fulfilled.

great start to the weekend... :smokin

Last edited:
I got my sz off footaction just asking for a buddy looking for a sz 12.5
congrats cold =) . was able to cop my cousin's pair on champs couple mins ago. hopefully they won't be sending out a lot of cancellation emails and really hope everyone who got their orders in get their orders fulfilled.

great start to the weekend... :smokin

they better now & it was def a good weekend start

IM OUT NT

time to start this weekend :pimp:

Got my cousin his pair just now off FA. Just kept clickin and clickin and clickin
But bastards didnt let me use free shippin code on them :rolleyes

Last edited:
Gotta give eastbay props. they blew RD but are making up for it in spades.
i don't know about that. yea, it was great that we all were able to cop. but they said multiple times they would let people know on a time and date. they just randomly put it up w/ only saying, it's up now. NTers and twitter watchers coming up off it but for those w/ out access (especially my fellow full time westcoast workers) they just got burned. i was thinking about it earlier how the westcoast is getting hosed on all these restocks/releases at the odd hours for us full time workers. just my opinion...

Got my cousin his pair just now off FA. Just kept clickin and clickin and clickin
But bastards didnt let me use free shippin code on them :rolleyes
at least he got his pair, hopefully. glad i signed up for gold member on eastbay, free 3 day shipping. hope FA fulfills his order.

Last edited:
Got my 3 order confirms ... i need that shipping confirm though

Thank you Paypal Bill Me Later

Saw the post that they dropped an hour late. Was able to put a 9 in my cart on champs, but as I checked out it disappeared. Congrats who got in this time, but eastbay is wrong for the random release. I'd prefer random, but not after you tell everyone to keep checking for almost an entire week.

I know NY heads might say it's harder to cop in NY but LA is Hypebeast City plus you got so many low lives camping out for weeks getting J's off their financial aid and ebt money that's it's impossible to cop in store. You got mofo's selling spots and "RSVPs" on CL on a regular for every release so it ain't as easy as you think bruhh

Can we make seperate orders? I bought one automatically but had other stuff in my cart already. Didnt get an email so Then I went back and reordered a pair just by themselves. I only want 1 pair. Then I got 2 order confirmation emails.

Back
Top Bottom