AJ XI MId "White Collection" pic

u wear them once..and all the white's ruined
smile.gif

The pure collection this isnt something get crazy about,unless you customize in the that case just buy fakes.

these are HOT, i dont care they dont have the blue in them, either way they are HOOTTT!! im really hoping tehse do come out. any idea when?

those are looking very nice. kinda look fake but i'll still cop. any news on when it is scheduled to be released???

Luckily 99% of the Jays I have are for Ballin only. So these will be copped. And I haven't seen the XVIs yet.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this is the exact same shoe that we've seen before with very minor differences. cats acting like it's totally different.

for any jordan out there that yellow from wear, i'd honestly buy these for collecting only. i've never collect, i buy and wear, but these babies shouldstay clean and white in the box. haha. too fresh to not let dirt touch these.

I have to agree with the topic starter. You cannot compare these to the Colombia XI's however these are still nice

maybe the 9s in white would look nice. can't really picture too many jordans looking great in white.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I hope JB doesn't play the XI out like they did the I.

They will completely ruin the brand.

i gotta agree with this 100% ~!!!!!
the 1 is now ruined, i have no motive to buy any of em. way too many retros out there

Originally Posted by skep

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I hope JB doesn't play the XI out like they did the I.

They will completely ruin the brand.

i gotta agree with this 100% ~!!!!!
the 1 is now ruined, i have no motive to buy any of em. way too many retros out there

QFT. THIS WILL COMPLETELY RUIN THE 11'S AND JB.

Back
Top Bottom