AJ XI MId "White Collection" pic

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by skep

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I hope JB doesn't play the XI out like they did the I.

They will completely ruin the brand.

i gotta agree with this 100% ~!!!!!
the 1 is now ruined, i have no motive to buy any of em. way too many retros out there

QFT. THIS WILL COMPLETELY RUIN THE 11'S AND JB.
realtalk tho, the 1s been ruined and they're underrated, but yea, the 11s would be ruined if they hoar em out.

these are sick.those icy soles=
pimp.gif

i got a vnds pair of columbias, but i wouldntr mind getting another pair even if tey dont have the blue jumpman

I think the leather lasts longer than the mesh, that might be the only factor to keep me from getting these tho I am an XI freak

yes!! yes!! YES!! YES!! i love these,and yea they will dirty up,but these are crisp!!!i love plain colorways,simplicity.i seen the white collection picssomewhere else and i got nuttn' but love for them!!! my opinion though my friends of course...........

if i have extra money when these drop, i might cop. otherwise, i can pass without regret.

sick #*! hell, hope they come out with that all whtie 1-23 25 yr anniversary collection, thatd be way legit

idk I will probly cop cause they are the XIs. I don't think every numbered Jordan can make all white work

i hope they release the white collection! im coppin many of them if they do!

I love these, but they remind me so much of the Columbias, and those are one of my grails. This is sort of like a tease
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom