AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

I wanted these back in like 9th grade. It sucks they're limited again. I remember a while ago when someone said they were coming out, but people said itwas not true....... guess things changed again! I'm happy though.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

easy pass...my pair is still fresh

I can't pass, my pair is beat the F up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Yes SoleSupreme This is True.. I wish They would Pull the Trigger on the Cement 4's I mean they Made the Bloody Sample already................ sigh

it's just a matter on when now

They need to stop playing with people! lol but Hey, what's set to release in January will make up for it if they Don't Drop the IV's during Summer.Already enough Heat for the Summer anyway.

Yes SoleSupreme This is True.. I wish They would Pull the Trigger on the Cement 4's I mean they Made the Bloody Sample already................ sigh

They need to stop playing with people! lol but Hey, what's set to release in January will make up for it if they Don't Drop the IV's during Summer. Already enough Heat for the Summer anyway.
whats set to drop in jan
give a hint
pm me lol

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

They need to stop playing with people! lol but Hey, what's set to release in January will make up for it if they Don't Drop the IV's during Summer. Already enough Heat for the Summer anyway.
whats set to drop in jan
give a hint
pm me lol
Nobody would believe me anyways..... you guys will just have to find out in due time.

whats set to drop in jan
give a hint
pm me lol
Nobody would believe me anyways..... you guys will just have to find out in due time.
im thinking vis
am i right?

whats set to drop in jan
give a hint
pm me lol
im thinking vis
am i right?
Wrong Black/Max Orange aka Gatorade VI's are a Summer release along with Patent Leather Gatorade V's................ How any times do Iand others have to say that.
Guy's Leak the Pic already! (They who I'm talking to)

I still have my OG Nubucks chillin... I wanted to get these to rock, but the Nubuck is looking massively suspect. Will have to wait to catch in person.

Wrong Black/Max Orange aka Gatorade VI's are a Summer release along with Patent Leather Gatorade V's................ How any times do I and others have to say that.
can i please do some chores around your home?

I am excited for these. I still have the sweatshirt, hat, and DS kicks from when they first came out online. Hopefully these won't be to hard to grab.

whats set to drop in jan
give a hint
pm me lol
im thinking vis
am i right?
Wrong Black/Max Orange aka Gatorade VI's are a Summer release along with Patent Leather Gatorade V's................ How any times do I and others have to say that.

dang how did i miss that?
do you have the pic?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

lol
laugh.gif
My Building has people who do that For Me! Beach lifein South Florida is the Best!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

lol
laugh.gif
My Building has people who do that For Me! Beach life in South Florida is the Best!
fine. I'll scrub the bottom of ur newly un-dsed shoes, so they can remain near dead stock

These will be %#++ quality. And look at that rancid shape.

You guys will buy anything. Shame on this economy.

Back
Top Bottom