AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Hopefully by next year we will see some sport blue VIs, playoff XIIIs, white/infra VIs and Columbia XIs.
I would like to see some Cherrywoods too. I stopped wearing my pair and want some to rock..

(Space jams in Jan????? That would be my guess)

^homey said try 2 pay retail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the shape of these are ugly. Keep on messing up retros jb, still like colorway though.

8ee157efb91d8d51fecf2b21c316e17b5c93fc5.pjpg

can anyone defend that heel for the better of the shoe?

ugh passed before and ill pass again, they came out not so long ago.

couldn't we get a OG colorway better? like the ones that have never been retro before = obsidians

why is the back heel kinda slanted....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Hopefully by next year we will see some sport blue VIs, playoff XIIIs, white/infra VIs and Columbia XIs.
I would like to see some Cherrywoods too. I stopped wearing my pair and want some to rock..

DING! I'll let this one out the bag. As It currently Stands, That is within the release window for Jan, with another goodie in Feb. If thisChanges I Will most Certainly own up to it and Keep you guys Updated.......

FLAMES in 5......4............3........2........
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the shape of these are ugly. Keep on messing up retros jb, still like colorway though.

there so slanted
sick.gif

looks like the upper of the vis when it should be somewhat flat
the shape is awful,the white/reds will look lke this
frown.gif

oh well

Mods should make a thread summing up all the xii's coming out.
I will deff cop one colorway. Don't know which one yet!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by VAHustler

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

010074.jpg
there not so differently shaped that id throw a fit but i mean its whatever....id have to see how my money is looking

Wow, these caught me off guard. I've always liked this colorway of the XII, now I can hopefully get me a pair.

wow, nice pics, still gonna pass imo...

answer me this....how does marqueesole stay in business and air randy disappears from the face of the earth ??

marqueesole is selln a FSR of these nubucks , lol....

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

DING! I'll let this one out the bag. As It currently Stands, That is within the release window for Jan, with another goodie in Feb. If this Changes I Will most Certainly own up to it and Keep you guys Updated.......

laugh.gif
mad.gif
All those releases in Jan? Thats like the best month ever. Cherrywoods? Kinda weird but hey now i will save now 50 dollars from my paycheck everyweek till jan

These droppin? Definitely surprised, thanks for the pics and info.

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

DING! I'll let this one out the bag. As It currently Stands, That is within the release window for Jan, with another goodie in Feb. If this Changes I Will most Certainly own up to it and Keep you guys Updated.......

laugh.gif
mad.gif
All those releases in Jan? Thats like the best month ever. Cherrywoods? Kinda weird but hey now i will save now 50 dollars from my paycheck every week till jan
No No I'm sorry I wasn't clear I Meant the XI's, SpaceJams in Jan..... The other Feb.

Flame in 5. 4. 3..... 2........ ( As we See there is always and idiot or idiots who try me on a constant basis)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom