AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

if i was YALLLLL i would be buying the EASTBAY gift cards that are 20% off and then buy these shoes with live cashback as soon as you get the giftcard.... you will be able to get them for under $100 that way
jonah whats good...
what exactly is the live cash back???

laugh.gif

No one copped these.

Originally Posted by rendawgz

if i was YALLLLL i would be buying the EASTBAY gift cards that are 20% off and then buy these shoes with live cashback as soon as you get the giftcard.... you will be able to get them for under $100 that way
jonah whats good...
what exactly is the live cash back???
http://search.live.com/cashback then go tocashback and set up everything then go to the eastbay site THROUGH live.com and your good

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

^^ So it would be a total of 40% off?
lets see... if you go with the slowest shipoing thru eastbay which is 6.99 (some might have to add taxes but i didnt)

149.99+6.99= 156.98.... 156.98 is what you put in for the giftcard.
156.98 x .20(which is 20%) = $125.58 is what comes out your pocket for the giftcard (you have to put the code in the coupons part) if you need it PM me...offer ends 6/12 i believe
okay after you get the giftcard the next day sign on to live.com go to cashback then go to eastbay on there and youll be on the site.... get the shoes andcheck out with the giftcard and you should receive the money from live cashback in your cashback account. and thats 20% off of 149.99 not the shipping.

so you paid 125.58
cashback is going to be $30
so $125.58-$30= $95.58 at the end of the day

if i messed up or if theres anything else someone needs to add please do or tell me thanks

^^and today on eastbay there is FREE express shipping on orders over 99. so about 90 AND youll get em quick

I don't know why some of you guys are buying these online. They are EVERYWHERE.

I think he was talking about this shirt:

sp_jfather12_blk_blu_6.jpg

sp_jfather12_blk_blu_7.jpg

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I noticed lastnight while looking at these and my CDP 12's, the nubucks are about 1/2 inch taller...I kinda noticed it when I was wearing them because it was rubbing kinda high on my ankle...then when they were sitting next to eachother, bam, there is the reason....still glad I copped though, they are very nice.
The cut on these is a lot closer to the 97 originals

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I don't know why some of you guys are buying these online. They are EVERYWHERE.

not being rude or anything but may i ask you how much you paid? also how much money was your gas to go wherever you got them and etc....

because if i can sit at home and get these for $95 shipped i am going to...
smile.gif
but i guess do whatever floats your boat.

Yeah that shirt is way better than the JB shirt...too bad I can't access the website from my phone. I don't have a computer so I guess ill have tosettle for another JB product.

sneaktips stuff fits small. i'm not a big dude and i got one of their large hoodies from karmaloop and it fits nice (i usually were medium). so if you goup a size than you usually wear you should be good. hope that helps. their stuff is pretty good quality too which is nice.

lets see... if you go with the slowest shipoing thru eastbay which is 6.99 (some might have to add taxes but i didnt)

156.98 x .20(which is 20%) = $125.58 is what comes out your pocket for the giftcard (you have to put the code in the coupons part) if you need it PM me... offer ends 6/12 i believe
okay after you get the giftcard the next day sign on to live.com go to cashback then go to eastbay on there and youll be on the site.... get the shoes and check out with the giftcard and you should receive the money from live cashback in your cashback account. and thats 20% off of 149.99 not the shipping.

so you paid 125.58

if i messed up or if theres anything else someone needs to add please do or tell me thanks
Well you were doing good, but cashback i think is 20%

so this is how it goes:
156.98*20%=125.58
buy gift card at eastbay for 156.98 and youll pay 125.58.
now if you want to use cashback you cannot combine it with any other promotion, so free express shipping is out
well know we have 125.58*20%=100.46 since cashback is 20%
so you would end up paying 100.46,
back to the original questions this if it is 40%? im afraid not.
since (1 - (100.46/156.98)) is about 36%, round it up.
it still comes out cheap

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

156.98 x .20(which is 20%) = $125.58 is what comes out your pocket for the giftcard (you have to put the code in the coupons part) if you need it PM me... offer ends 6/12 i believe
okay after you get the giftcard the next day sign on to live.com go to cashback then go to eastbay on there and youll be on the site.... get the shoes and check out with the giftcard and you should receive the money from live cashback in your cashback account. and thats 20% off of 149.99 not the shipping.

so you paid 125.58

so this is how it goes:
156.98*20%=125.58
now if you want to use cashback you cannot combine it with any other promotion, so free express shipping is out
it still comes out cheap

That is correct.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

so you paid 125.58

so this is how it goes:
156.98*20%=125.58
it still comes out cheap

That is correct.

Actually jonah is correct, i copped this way and i have $30 pending in my cashback account. 20% of $150 is $30

just copped my dude 2 pairs 10.5 eastbay.....im good though waitin on white/reds.......
pimp.gif
.......2 pairs please......
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom