AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Not to sound like a jerk, but they didn't drop in 2006. They came out my sophomore year in HS so it was like 2003-04
but you're right, there isn't really a major difference between the 2, except the tongue.

Nike should have a rule for swoosh.com....

If non-discounted shoes are still a FSR or close to a FSR 24 hours after released, they should be discounted.

I can't believe swoosh didn't discount these.

I noticed lastnight while looking at these and my CDP 12's, the nubucks are about 1/2 inch taller...I kinda noticed it when I was wearing them because itwas rubbing kinda high on my ankle...then when they were sitting next to eachother, bam, there is the reason....still glad I copped though, they are very nice.

Anyone grab that sneakertip shirt that matches these if so how do those sneatertip shirts run?? thinking of copping the shirt beceause the JB shirt sucks!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Anyone grab that sneakertip shirt that matches these if so how do those sneatertip shirts run?? thinking of copping the shirt beceause the JB shirt sucks!
Is this what you're talking about?

91ST0700-BLAWHIBLUzoom1.jpg

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Are these really still available everywhere? Thats surprising cus the dmp sold out pretty fast.
The Raging Bulls are still sitting on shelves.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Nike should have a rule for swoosh.com....

If non-discounted shoes are still a FSR or close to a FSR 24 hours after released, they should be discounted.

I can't believe swoosh didn't discount these.
I second that!

Originally Posted by mattiec23

i picked these up yester day too
should i keep em dead stock?
I don't know. Should you? Why you are asking us if it's ok to wear your shoes? Buy for you. Wear for you. Welcome to NT.

so i received this from footlocker

Thank you for your recent order. We are currently out-of-stock,
however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of
the backorder date printed below, unless it is a
personalized product. If you have any questions, please call our
Customer Service Department at 1-800-991-6681. We apologize for
any inconvenience. Sincerely, Foot Locker

I wasn't planning on wearing right away anyway, but i just hope i can get them now......

Happen or happening to anybody else???

if i was YALLLLL i would be buying the EASTBAY gift cards that are 20% off and then buy these shoes with live cashback as soon as you get the giftcard.... youwill be able to get them for under $100 that way

EDIT 1000th POST trying to help people out lol

Back
Top Bottom