Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
5 of the colors... will be SUPER limited.. HOH and FNL Flight Shops and a few mom n pops i heard, Kilroy will be very easy to get... the others are so limited you better work at a HOH lol..

Slim Jenkins easily the best out of the bunch IMO. Pretty much black Powder Blues.
Next would be the Montanas. Could care less about the rest including the Kilroys.

Slim Jenkins easily the best out of the bunch IMO. Pretty much black Powder Blues.
Next would be the Montanas. Could care less about the rest including the Kilroys.

IMO

1) Kilroy
2) Montana
3) Motorboat
4) Slim
5) Crawfish
6) Bentley

Just got back from Champs and saw this....instacopped!

Been waiting for this shirt since 1994!

They also had it in black.

These montanas look clean on feet might have to pick them up even tho i told myself i'm just grabbing the kilroys here is a pic of them on feet via fb from a guy i'm pretty sure nobody here messes with but it's just to get an idea how they look on feet
this pic sold me on these.  They look a lot better on feet.

^ same here man the on feet got me..if i can get my hands on them i'm gonna keep em on ice till summer great summer shoe for me

Probably won't cop any.

Only 9 I am going to cop is the coolgrey I guess (or Killroy....they do look very good in person)

sent my dm to nikechicago 30 minutes after the rsvp went live :lol: ..im sure i wont get a dm back

Finishline.com has the black "Kilroy Kicks Butt" shirt as well as the "Who is Johnny Kilroy?" shirt

im good on all the crap quality wont last a 1/2 wear or 1/2 wash jb shirts... ill stick to the shoes(also crappy but they geter don SOME times )

So the Fontay Montanas aren't releasing in-store?

Because on Footlocker's October release schedule it has them listed as Footlocker.com only release.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the 9's at all but I kind of like the Fontay and the Motorboat

So the Fontay Montanas aren't releasing in-store?
Because on Footlocker's October release schedule it has them listed as Footlocker.com only release.

You talking about these:

Jordan Retro 9 “Pure Platinum/Game Royal/Mandarin” – $160

It has them listed twice... under the HOH section and the FTL.com section.

Back
Top Bottom