Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Was lucky enough to get thru on the nikesf twitter with the kilroy's. can't wait to pick these up. Those pics from nicekicks arery good pics.

You should be able to walk in to FNL in the morning and grab your size pretty easily.

You should be able to walk in to FNL in the morning and grab your size pretty easily.

Must be where you all live. I'm not worried about this release at all. I've talked to plenty of stores in my area and all have given me the same answer, they have plenty.

Your results may differ.

saw both the killroys and fontanas in person today and while i already didn't care for killroy that def confirmed it. way too shiny. and i was disappointed in the fontana's i just don't like the colorplay with that orange and the white. so guess my wallet can cry more for something else not these tho

that's my plan i'm not doing any thing extra to get these ill be there maybe 15 or 20 minutes before mall opens and see what happens from there

Just trying to be sure, but the Kilroys and the Crawfrish (GR?) If so I should be able to get them online somewhere right? I'll be traveling for next couple of weekendsa nd I want to be sure I get these.

Just trying to be sure, but the Kilroys and the Crawfrish (GR?) If so I should be able to get them online somewhere right? I'll be traveling for next couple of weekendsa nd I want to be sure I get these.
Crawfish will be limited.

Kilroys will be at END

The latest Jordan release marks the 19th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s first ‘un-retirement’ from the basketball. The ‘Johnny Kilroy’ Jordan IX pays homage to a character played by Michael in Nike’s original Air Jordan IX advertising campaign, a basketball player by the name of ‘Johnny Kilroy’

This OG Retro edition comes in a Black/Metallic Platinum-Gym Red colourway with ‘Johnny Kilroy’ branding on the tongue, the phrase “Kilroy Kicks Butt” message stitched on the inner, and the signature number 23 replaced with a number 4 on the heel badges.

The Nike Air Jordan IX Retro – ‘Johnny Kilroy’ will launch at 00:01 (BST) Saturday, 6th October 2012 with the shoes retailing at £129 | $169

00:01(BST) Saturday is normally 5:30-6pm Friday our time (chicago time)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom