Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
only IXs i think i will get so far are olives.

i can't lie tho, the kilroys ARE the best of the "persona" pack and they are kinda interesting.

^ It doesn't matter what "resellers" sell them for if no one buys them.

The price that "resellers" sell them for is whatever the demand dictates. Anyone can make up an asking price of any value, but that has no bearing on what the demand dictates the "market/resell" price to be.

Right now, the "market/resell" price shouldn't be much above $184, as they are still available on the 2 sites mentioned already (as well as a few others for a little more).

wow RD is tomorrow and only 12 pages? looks like the hype train is finally comming to an end...hopefully its like for the cement 4s next month :D

it's fnl or bust for me trying to use this good wc coupon.. but i tried jj just for the heck of it at about 12 :10  my size was all sold out hopefully that's not the case in the morning see what happens  hope i'm able to grab a pair

i had two in my cart in my size, decided not to cop tho since it felt really easy on JJ even got to checkout but i think i'll rather cop in the morning at my local shoe stores.

Going to hit up my local HoH when they open in the morning. Hopefully they have my size. I do like these a lot but doubt I will be heartbroken if they are gone.

Eastbay and Finishline should have plenty of these in the morning, just get on it at 8 EST.  Remember no pair of GR retro IX's ever really sold well before, even the anniversaries sat.  

^ yeahhh true, the charcoal 9s were on sale for 100 bux, noone wanted them, they goin for 200+ now on ebay

These are sitting in Europe..

Priced at £135 on NDC Europe.

Last edited:
I kinda like the Kilroy. Going to try cop with discount. Other wise i don't care if they sell out.

Back
Top Bottom