AJKO Tongue Tag Swap. Update!!!!! Video on Second Page!!!!

Now that I have the new AJKOS I can't wait to do this to the new ones. Currently on the hunt for the correct nike tags.

nice. very helpful. I'm planning to do this on mine but can't convince myself when I'm wearing it to think they are OG's when in fact they are retroes. hmmm...

For those of you trying to find some nike air tags. This video gives you a place were you can get custom tongue tags. Watch the video.

i did this to my bred AJKO's too, recently...

i think i'm gonna do it to my chicago's, like the OP's, but i might have it sewn under the black tongue liner, instead of over (that's how i did my black toe pair)...

anyways, here's the breds:

my girl and i (she's in her 2001's):

me and ASAP twelvy (he's in the 2001 royals):

Last edited:
Man I forgot all about this post. Nice black reds Proto!!! I've been meaning to start on those and the black toes.

There are only two shoes that have the correct Nike tag for og ajkos. Dunks and Cortez. You just have to find the right color. I did mine using tags from some Forrest Gump Cortez.

There are only two shoes that have the correct Nike tag for og ajkos. Dunks and Cortez. You just have to find the right color. I did mine using tags from some Forrest Gump Cortez.

that's exactly the ones i just got for my chicago KO's...

Hate to grave dig, but I almost forgot that this thread existed.  Found a few Cortez's I had in the garage from middle school.  If the Chicago KOs w/Nike Air treatment wind up getting scrapped, I have a backup plan.  Now to hope all of those Dunks I've given people over the years are completely beatdown and haven't been tossed in the trash so I can tag swap my Black n Reds. 
laugh.gif

anybody know where I can cop tags still? Looks like the one and only source from that youtube video has stopped taking offers. I emailed them a couple of days ago but no response.

Just had to ask, did you paint the heel of your black toe KOs red?

Did you use angelus and any issue with bleeding to the sides?

Back
Top Bottom