AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

does anyone remember the pair that was on ebay over a year ago???they went for cheaaaaaap but theyyy were destroyed????
AIM: GrandeIsGod

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM AM FAM

this post is great. had a chance to buy some og 1's but didnt have the funds :frown:
frown.gif
went to 2000 + damn they were perfect too no rips or anything. tobad will never see the metallic 1's again except for the ogs.

Quote:
hey dingo i think you should post pics of ur "infantry" ones
1985 Jordan OG Infantry I's. Most of the world has never seen or heard of these. This OG pair of I's was only released in Infant sizes. They were limited to less than 50 pairs and only sold in 3 stores in New York City. The Air Jordan wings were replaced with the basketball as a limited edition baby pair. I have seen a pair sell for up to $1600 before.
21437653rk6.jpg
To answer your other question, I don't think either of the black/gold I's is rarer than the other. It just so happened that one pair sold for more than the other on one memorable occasion, so people assume that it is more valuable.

so am i right for the fact that the black midsole was sold for 40 grand and the white was midsole sold for 23 grand? ive been tryna study up on the subject of sample Is

Quote:
1985 Jordan OG Infantry I's. Most of the world has never seen or heard of these. This OG pair of I's was only released in Infant sizes. They were limited to less than 50 pairs and only sold in 3 stores in New York City. The Air Jordan wings were replaced with the basketball as a limited edition baby pair. I have seen a pair sell for up to $1600 before.

Sup Dingo, I gotta ask you something, I saw you posted the same story on SneakerPlay. I have never heard of that they made 'limited' Baby I's back in day. I am not calling you out, but trying to get the facts straigth in my head. With what proof/facts can you back that story up with? I have never heard of that before. I have seen those Baby shoes of your's on eBay before. My assumption was that those are just a Nike shoe that look like a Baby Jordan or indeed a Baby Jordan I with a BBall logo. I don't know about them being limited to '50' because that just doesnt make sense in my head of JB releasing a limited edition Baby shoe.

On the other note, you guys seen Wh/Red/Blk Baby Jordan I's more than a few times, there was a pair of Baby I's on eBay 2 years ago in White/Royal/Black colorway that ended for $1025.00. I had not seen that colorway ever before, the seller was knowledgable, mentioned that this was a a GR Baby shoe that was released back in 85' and they even came with a Greyish-Blue box. Heck' those are pretty rare, now I wouldn't say they were limited. You just don't see a lot of baby shoes released back in the day too often, how often do you guys even see OG Baby II's?

Ofcourse to add a pic to the post.

A pic of me wearing some OG I's

Mandingo look what I found, you in some KO's here, Sickickz in his Wh/Red (and me in my Chi X's)

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Hey I didn't notice those Infantry 1's. If anyone has some more info, please get at me. I have a pair of those dead stock with the box. I had no clue they were even Air Jordans. As far as limited to New York, I don't know if that could be true. Obviously they were bought for me by my parents and I grew up in Lansing, MI.

I'm currently in Orlando. I called my Mom up in Michigan and had her find them in my old room. Sure enough they were in the bottom of my dresser still in the box, and never worn. She told me that she believed she had bought them at a Jacobsons in Chicago. Can't show any pics right now, because they're in Michigan, but she said she would mail them out to me first thing tomorrow morning.

great post!... probably the best thread i've read so far in my young NT life...

thanks to all for dropping the knowledge of the OGs...

knowing is half the battle.

peace

Mandingo, do you still have the box to your Infantry I's? I had forgot that these came in the box that look like a locker.

This is the only picture I know of for the Red/Gold AJ1's. They aren't Originals though. Believe this picture surfaced in like 2002 or 2003, and you can tell they are retro height (mids) as opposed to the originals.

4r2axr5.jpg
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Mannchyld:

Make sure your mother puts insurance and tracking on ur infantrys.lolol that would be kinda funny if they got lost in the mail..
AIM: GrandeIsGod

hey so goin back to the black/gold patent samples, were the white midsoles sold for 23 grand and black midsoles sold for 40 grand?

Back
Top Bottom