AJKO'S AND OG 1'S WHOS GOT THE RAREST ONES?

flame suit was already engaged
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

I was just browsing a gallery some guy took in the 80's of America's shopping malls. Pretty interesting stuff. Anyways, enjoy this one..

OT but this one is cool too..

Mall-72.jpeg
can't see any jordans in here... but what brand of shoes are they looking at? some looks like adidas to me. the shape reminds me of supra
laugh.gif

if you draw a straight line from the eyes of the guy in the middle, who's got his mouth gaping btw, he's looking directly at a pair of Fire Red IV's, his friend on the right is looking at the same thing (i think). The shoe two levels above the IV's look like Sky Force 88's.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

if i had know what i know NOW back THEN i think i would have stockpiled on shoes!
everyone thinks that man. supras? really? that pic is from the 80s, Supra wasnt around then    

I see Reeboks, British knights, OG 1s, flights, air max 1, and I see Mars 4s.

Eyes could be playing tricks on me though.

elcerrito91 wrote:
everyone thinks that man. supras? really? that pic is from the 80s, Supra wasnt around then    

I know that isn't supra. I was referring to the shape or height of the shoes back then, ultra-high top, which I don't see that much today that is why I said it reminded me of supra. 
You guys here have cool collections. I wish I was born earlier to get my hands on a fresh pair of og jordan 1's. releases recently(just like in my pic) were pretty cool for me but went too far from the og CWs. Anyway good luck to us who are hunting for this og jordans
smile.gif

^ You can do it dude....

Save money and buy stuff that you REALLY want instead of stuff that is readily available at the time you have some cash... Dont buy into hyped up crap that has no meaning, buy what you want, if it is expensive, so be it, but atleast you know you are buying what you want and not just settling for some BS... But dont let me tell you what to do, Im just giving you some pointers of what I learned over the years...

A good friend of mine once told me like this...

"For every $100 you spend on some crap that you end up regretting you bought, you could have been $100 closer to buying your grail!!!"

jwdanklefs, ya those metallics look gigantic. I can't even estimate a size. Jordan's 13 looks tiny compared to it hahha

I dont see any 1s in that above pic ninepointfive, and etebelz (nice find btw man what is that pic from?), 1s sat on shelves for a long time, but I dont know about 4 years. Could anyone shed some light as to how long they sat? I know some of you have first hand experience....i dont know why, but it seems like this thread is kind of dead, where are all the heads at? Jermaine hahahah.

jwdanklefs wrote:
Someone post something we haven't seen before please!!!!!!!!

I posted these a few pages back, no one even responded
30t6p3b.gif

Mid cut 1's with double logo's (logo on inner side & outer sides of the shoe) not a huge find but I never seen them before...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hahaha I know right... It does seem dead...

Someone post something we haven't seen before please!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
I post one of the most unique pair of MJ game worn PEs ever seen, which haven't seen the light of day in 25 years, Zach posts some crazy mid I's nobody knew existed, homie a page back posts a MJ game pic with Caro I's and Metallic's making an appearance and this post is "dead"? damn ya'll are a hard crowd to please..
eyes.gif

here's some original 1985 gear I recently got my hands on..

Back
Top Bottom