AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I musta missed the boat.... don't see the significance or importance of these....

My bro had the white/infared (don't care how its spelled thats what I say I know its really "Infrared" so don't trip) bacc in 1991 so I know all about them. Of course I was around (and passed with no problem) on the 2000 blk/infras so this isn't a case of some rook or newb asking why or whatever

I personally will get white/varsity red AJ6 and then I'll be str8 if this pacc drops domestically I'll get one for trade purposes but I'm more down with a varsity red than a pinkish (Infared) red IDK why everyone's going ham on these and they prolly won't even hit in the States.... y'all will pay $500 no prob....

IMHO, this is Brand Jordan's coup de grace for all of us "loyal" customers and when they find out u guys are paying like double retail for these, watch 2012 bring the first $250-300 Air Jordan release for ONE PAIR. Exercise caution and patience here fellas, and quote and mark my words if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by tupac003

Such a nice pack.

Hopefully these drop in the states but I won't get my hopes up.
Unfortunately I am hearing just International release only.  I'll keep ya posted.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

IMHO, this is Brand Jordan's coup de grace for all of us "loyal" customers and when they find out u guys are paying like double retail for these, watch 2012 bring the first $250-300 Air Jordan release for ONE PAIR. Exercise caution and patience here fellas, and quote and mark my words if I'm wrong

This is why I had a problem with all the talk up here of how dudes would pay $200 plus for a premium pair, which is really an actual retro with the quality and materials they should be using already.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I musta missed the boat.... don't see the significance or importance of these....

My bro had the white/infared (don't care how its spelled thats what I say I know its really "Infrared" so don't trip) bacc in 1991 so I know all about them. Of course I was around (and passed with no problem) on the 2000 blk/infras so this isn't a case of some rook or newb asking why or whatever

I personally will get white/varsity red AJ6 and then I'll be str8 if this pacc drops domestically I'll get one for trade purposes but I'm more down with a varsity red than a pinkish (Infared) red IDK why everyone's going ham on these and they prolly won't even hit in the States.... y'all will pay $500 no prob....

THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. THIS WOULD RUIN JB'S BUSINESS. EVEN THOUGH SNEAKERHEADS WOULD PAY THAT PRICE NO PROBLEM. WE ARE A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BUY JORDANS. THAT PRICE POINT WOULD ALIENATE THEIR MAIN CONSUMER BASE.

I only want the White VIs, no need for the black/infrared cause I have the varsity red VIs.

If these are international release, I will be one angry Italian boy.

JB is really screwing around now. Either these are a Worldwide release or not
laugh.gif

There an international release. I don't understand why people keep hoping for a U.S. release. People keep asking why would they release these shoes so close together.It makes perfect sense. We get varsity red 6's they get infrared.

Originally Posted by chazc

There an international release. I don't understand why people keep hoping for a U.S. release. People keep asking why would they release these shoes so close together.It makes perfect sense. We get varsity red 6's they get infrared.

Welp, in that case, I might just settle with the Varsity Reds one day. Not much of a difference.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

yall know gentry handles international releases....thats what yall get for talkin bout him lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif

The way people been roasting him on here no surprise that he's planning his revenge with this
laugh.gif

A while back I heard that Canada would become part of "US-releases", I don't know if it happened, but that would mean that US are getting them too.

Australia gets international releases i.e true blues, and I'd assume the infrared pack but we too got the varsity reds as I'm sure everyone one else did world wide 

Varsity red's released internationally too so that wouldn't make sense.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

international release?
pimp.gif
im in toronto

I'M 4 HOURS AWAY IN CLEVELAND. PROBABLY END UP TAKING THE DRIVE UP OR  MIGHT GET MY EX IN TDOT TO GRAB FOR ME.
use dat gas money to buy from resellers

Back
Top Bottom