AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing this pack in person and then I'll make my decision on phurchasing them from there
smile.gif

those !++%++ better release that pack here!!!! we all know everyone wants the white/infered and not the black ones.
mad.gif

zvbsr4.jpg

I was really hoping for a cdp or dmp xi/vi sort of package for they can be sold seperately with a nice top. oh well. JB gets you guys to buy once again.

Originally Posted by taivan

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

international release?
pimp.gif
im in toronto

I'M 4 HOURS AWAY IN CLEVELAND. PROBABLY END UP TAKING THE DRIVE UP OR  MIGHT GET MY EX IN TDOT TO GRAB FOR ME.
use dat gas money to buy from resellers

NAH, I WONT SUPPORT A RESELLER UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO PLUS I WOULD MAKE A WEEKEND OUT OF IT.

TORONTO'S NIGHTLIFE
pimp.gif
>>>>>>

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
 Why does the INTERNATIONAL people get the good releases, who has supported Jordan brand all these years?? They are really pissing off the U.S sneaker heads, Also when the TB's released they were on shelves for weeks after in some parts ARE YOU SERIOUS??
GENTRY get YOUR HEAD out your #%# and GIVE us the GOOD Releases make Fusions, and all these HYBRIDS International ONLY!!!

Sorry ,

SideNote- I am glad I have a International connect..BUT still

Originally Posted by 23forlyfe

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
 Why does the INTERNATIONAL people get the good releases, who has supported Jordan brand all these years?? They are really pissing off the U.S sneaker heads, Also when the TB's released they were on shelves for weeks after in some parts ARE YOU SERIOUS??
GENTRY get YOUR HEAD out your #%# and GIVE us the GOOD Releases make Fusions, and all these HYBRIDS International ONLY!!!

Sorry ,

an associate of mine has a friend studying abroad in italy and the True Blues are still sitting.  

Packs cost $399 CAD and the USD is equal now. Enjoy paying $90 over retail
Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by 23forlyfe

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Sorry ,

an associate of mine has a friend studying abroad in italy and the True Blues are still sitting.  

I think thats because True Blues cost something like 249 Euros which translates to about 325 USD. They arent going anywhere

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I musta missed the boat.... don't see the significance or importance of these....

My bro had the white/infared (don't care how its spelled thats what I say I know its really "Infrared" so don't trip) bacc in 1991 so I know all about them. Of course I was around (and passed with no problem) on the 2000 blk/infras so this isn't a case of some rook or newb asking why or whatever

I personally will get white/varsity red AJ6 and then I'll be str8 if this pacc drops domestically I'll get one for trade purposes but I'm more down with a varsity red than a pinkish (Infared) red IDK why everyone's going ham on these and they prolly won't even hit in the States.... y'all will pay $500 no prob....

People like these because they are closer to the orginial then the Varsity Red VIs

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I musta missed the boat.... don't see the significance or importance of these....

My bro had the white/infared (don't care how its spelled thats what I say I know its really "Infrared" so don't trip) bacc in 1991 so I know all about them. Of course I was around (and passed with no problem) on the 2000 blk/infras so this isn't a case of some rook or newb asking why or whatever

I personally will get white/varsity red AJ6 and then I'll be str8 if this pacc drops domestically I'll get one for trade purposes but I'm more down with a varsity red than a pinkish (Infared) red IDK why everyone's going ham on these and they prolly won't even hit in the States.... y'all will pay $500 no prob....

People like these because they are closer to the orginial then the Varsity Red VIs

nah ive been here & i still dont want the pack or the blk/v.red vi ill grab the white v.red & call it a day.........

Originally Posted by Magic1978

IMHO, this is Brand Jordan's coup de grace for all of us "loyal" customers and when they find out u guys are paying like double retail for these, watch 2012 bring the first $250-300 Air Jordan release for ONE PAIR. Exercise caution and patience here fellas, and quote and mark my words if I'm wrong

This is why I had a problem with all the talk up here of how dudes would pay $200 plus for a premium pair, which is really an actual retro with the quality and materials they should be using already.

Consumers that actually beg to pay more.  I think when some of them "grow up" or stop worshipping shoes, they'd realize how stupid they sound. 
laugh.gif

So this is actually going to happen! My question to everyone now is, when and where? I wanna be part of it.

Originally Posted by micheal623

So this is actually going to happen! My question to everyone now is, when and where? I wanna be part of it.
well well...mister "nah this pack is fake/not happening" finally came around....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

well well...mister "nah this pack is fake/not happening" finally came around....
grin.gif
Well it isn't confirmed yet and there hasn't been any actual pics of these from JB.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
Well it isn't confirmed yet and there hasn't been any actual pics of these from JB.
20100515133252_original.jpg

no wonder people had a headache back in january....cats BEEEEEN had da serial number for em which was pretty much money in da bank that there were droppin

and people refused to believe (which is stupid considering da OG NTer EKIN702 dropped WAY less info and it was considered rock solid) now that there's a damn

box and label you still got jokers thinking they still not dropping?
laugh.gif
..fams they dropping..thats it.

Back
Top Bottom