AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by bigj505

pack def aint as limited as advertised
laugh.gif
You are right. Champs, FTL, FNL, DTLR, etc all are getting these in the DMV.

I saw them in person today, and if you already have the varsity reds, No need to waste $300 plus on this pack.

Same material, different shade of red, that is it. Easy pass for me.

To my surprise, a lot of people I've talked to that consider themselves
shoeheads didn't/don't know about this pack dropping. Must not know
about/frequent NT or ISS either...

they are limited, just depends on where you are. there are some areas that aren't getting these at all, or they're only at one or two spots.

Everybody was claiming the space jams and the anniv. XI's weren't gonna be limited too. But come release date there were many salty heads out there and many folks scrambling. I wouldn't sleep on these if you want them.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

It's a week til the release and none of the stores in my area know if they are even getting them yet. I just hope I don't have to go to downtown Atlanta just for this package. Anyone else in the metro Atlanta area have any info on which spots will have these?

Wish is getting them. 

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Everybody was claiming the space jams and the anniv. XI's weren't gonna be limited too. But come release date there were many salty heads out there and many folks scrambling. I wouldn't sleep on these if you want them.

True but XI's are a hypebeast delicacy. No matter when and where they drop, the beast will comeout. 

With the infrareds, foams and Iphone 4g dropping all in one week. Imma have to sit tight until the black and white 9's.

pretty cool but i think he does all releases in big quantities like that

dont know if im gonna keep em or flip...if anything ill just try and sell the black one off

honestly, the only ones really pressed on saying this pack is really limited seem to be the resellers.
they are all flooded on ebay right now and im hearing some spots getting 30+ pairs.
DMV spots seem to be holding it down too.

Im sure the presence of the varsity reds will effect people's decision to buy this pack especially in this economy. I mean, it pleasantly gives buyers an alternative if they "miss out".

honestly, the only ones really pressed on saying this pack is really limited seem to be the resellers.
they are all flooded on ebay right now and im hearing some spots getting 30+ pairs.
DMV spots seem to be holding it down too.

Im sure the presence of the varsity reds will effect people's decision to buy this pack especially in this economy. I mean, it pleasantly gives buyers an alternative if they "miss out".
pretty much, resellers thrive off those who panic when they hear that stuff is really limited and believe that rather then at least attempt to locate a pack.

nah, b4 i had a pair to resell i was saying it's limited.

of course they're on ebay, plenty of limited releases flood ebay. doesn't mean they're any less limited.

when only 1 or 2 footlockers in my whole state, and about 4 - 5 stores total, are getting this pack, that's pretty limited.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, b4 i had a pair to resell i was saying it's limited.
of course they're on ebay, plenty of limited releases flood ebay. doesn't mean they're any less limited.
when only 1 or 2 footlockers in my whole state, and about 4 - 5 stores total, are getting this pack, that's pretty limited.
you can say all you want. im just looking at the evidence i see.
too many ebay sellers, large retail spots, mom and pops, and urban accounts confirming inventory to make me think they are as limited as advertised.
initial talk was over seas only... then super limited... then many spots confirming small size runs.

and nike has a history of saying stuff is limited and then you find restocks left and right.
see - atlantic penny 2 as an example

and whatever you say will not change my mind on how i feel about its availability. im sure you will say the same about me. we just differ on opinions right now which is perfectly fine.

these definitely aren't limited....and if they were, about 1/2 da people that were gonna get em already got knocked out cuz they unknowingly bought those

varsity red VI's that dropped this week....
laugh.gif

dizmthagreat wrote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice116

It's a week til the release and none of the stores in my area know if they are even getting them yet. I just hope I don't have to go to downtown Atlanta just for this package. Anyone else in the metro Atlanta area have any info on which spots will have these?

Wish is getting them.
Originally Posted by thebeast23

yeah cumberland, south dekalb gettin packs...jimmy jazz, footaction and footlocker at south dekalb

Thanks fam

I called all the sneaker spots at Gwinnett Place. Finishline is getting them, but they didnt order a size 14, and some 13s are kinda tight on me. Foot Locker told me they weren't getting them, neither is Foot Action, and DTLR said they don't know yet. The Champs in that mall never gets anything so I didn't even bother asking them. And you mentioned DISCOVER MILLS? are you sure? They never get anything either...

Checked my local spot and they're gettin a total of 8 pair...don't think it'll be to hard to find em if you're up early...guess we'll see

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^he is not on your sig, so that's proof for me

Yeah i dont even know y he even said that, i had to laugh at him. he aint even in the same league as me so for him to say that was kinda far fetch but i guess it made him feel better. I guess he was tryin to add hype behind the statement but seriously he has 9 packs of it nobody out here really cares bout them that much but if he wants to have 9 packs than good.
roll.gif
  this cat is funny ...talking bout he finalized his spots in Chicago... then he says nobody even wants them in Roseland? %!#?! HOMIE I HIT THE SOUTHSIDE HARD TODAY ... and i wasnt the only one either...and now he got his packs faded at finishline... which all finishlines presell their packs i dont care who says they dont do it anymore... they still do it! ... at least all the chicagoland area FNL's do...and since your cuz the mani... then you must have prepaid for yours then... unless of course you aint have the loot yet? 
wink.gif
 all the cats in your so called "TEAM CHICAGO" aintgot**** on me... including you! ... dont even get me started on how I GOT A PM FROM ONE OF YOUR TEAM CHICAGO MEMBERS TALKING BOUT WHERE CAN I COP FOR RETAIL
roll.gif
 it's only one cat in your team that has Juice and me and dude is straight! ... ive even ensured dude got held down on releases... and FlipJays?! ... I mean comeon! LOL thats too funny...

general info - point blank i can just about guarantee you if your spot doesnt already have these in hand... they "PROBABLY" aint getting them... keyword there folks!

one of my homies that work at sportzone in PG mall said they each store will only have 1 pair in each size is this true?  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom