AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I don't like the way this release is looking. Niketown in San Francisco is getting less than 50 pairs. I wish JB would stop playing games and make it a GR.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

thanks for dropping knowledge on your first post thebeast23. Welcome to niketalk

much appreciated bro. i aint even kno i cld post yet lol 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^he is not on your sig, so that's proof for me

Yeah i dont even know y he even said that, i had to laugh at him. he aint even in the same league as me so for him to say that was kinda far fetch but i guess it made him feel better. I guess he was tryin to add hype behind the statement but seriously he has 9 packs of it nobody out here really cares bout them that much but if he wants to have 9 packs than good.
roll.gif
  this cat is funny ...talking bout he finalized his spots in Chicago... then he says nobody even wants them in Roseland? %!#?! HOMIE I HIT THE SOUTHSIDE HARD TODAY ... and i wasnt the only one either...and now he got his packs faded at finishline... which all finishlines presell their packs i dont care who says they dont do it anymore... they still do it! ... at least all the chicagoland area FNL's do...and since your cuz the mani... then you must have prepaid for yours then... unless of course you aint have the loot yet? 
wink.gif
 all the cats in your so called "TEAM CHICAGO" aintgot**** on me... including you! ... dont even get me started on how I GOT A PM FROM ONE OF YOUR TEAM CHICAGO MEMBERS TALKING BOUT WHERE CAN I COP FOR RETAIL
roll.gif
 it's only one cat in your team that has Juice and me and dude is straight! ... ive even ensured dude got held down on releases... and FlipJays?! ... I mean comeon! LOL thats too funny...

general info - point blank i can just about guarantee you if your spot doesnt already have these in hand... they "PROBABLY" aint getting them... keyword there folks!

key phrase one of the people on my team messaged you  im glad you mention that bout i aint the one who pm so you telling me this for what reason once again you aint prove any point. but you add the icons to laugh but you aint got nuthin over here so it dont even matter im glad you got pairs. Plus when it comes to this money please we aint  got nuthin to talk about i could pay your mortagage right now with some loose change in my pocket. But i dont have time for finacial discussions wit a goofy but again you can talk bout it if it makes feel better. So you ensured dude got held down on releases you want a cookie for the effort or better yet a good job sticker for helping out somebody. How you gonna gurantee me my pack goofy you forgot what you said my cuz the manager and she does the size run at the location. Get your weight before you talk bout this. And you say u hit the south side hard state the locations cause i know you lying.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by thebeast23

yeah cumberland, south dekalb gettin packs...jimmy jazz, footaction and footlocker at south dekalb

Thanks fam
wish/Footlocker at Gwin place/discover mills

gwinnett place gettin deez? 
eek.gif
 i may hafta ditch south dekalb n go to gwinnett place. its alot closer to me. My girl live down da block from it 
smokin.gif

My local FNL is getting 36 pairs. I don't think these are going to be very limited but they won't sit on shelves for long.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

Originally Posted by wrod7

What retail stores will carry these? Just found out sneakervilla near me won't get them
ohwell.gif
. I live 20 minutes from Baltimore. 2 hours from Philly. Will finishline, footlocker, or champs have them?

UBIQ in philly are getting them.
You wont' have to drive all the way to philly to get them.  Where do you live?  Are you south of b-more or north.  I live in bel air and DTLR in white marsh mall may get them as well as the finish line there.  Also Towson may get them too.  Just call i know they never tell you straight up but you may get lucky and get a manager but i know for a fact finishlines are getting them and both whitemarsh and towson usually get limited releases.
Nice! Thanks a lot man.

What retail stores will carry these? Just found out sneakervilla near me won't get them
ohwell.gif
. I live 20 minutes from Baltimore. 2 hours from Philly. Will finishline, footlocker, or champs have them?

You wont' have to drive all the way to philly to get them.  Where do you live?  Are you south of b-more or north.  I live in bel air and DTLR in white marsh mall may get them as well as the finish line there.  Also Towson may get them too.  Just call i know they never tell you straight up but you may get lucky and get a manager but i know for a fact finishlines are getting them and both whitemarsh and towson usually get limited releases.
Nice! Thanks a lot man.
Yep what JKing said.
To add to it, call and find out what time they will open. I know white marsh FTL has been doing early openings for certain kicks (spacejams, anniv 11s). Not too sure about finishline. They did a midnight release for the Jams. No clue about the anniv 11.

Originally Posted by bigj505

ohwell.gif

Nice! Thanks a lot man.
Yep what JKing said.
To add to it, call and find out what time they will open. I know white marsh FTL has been doing early openings for certain kicks (spacejams, anniv 11s). Not too sure about finishline. They did a midnight release for the Jams. No clue about the anniv 11.
Cool, ima call on Wednesday. Where are you guys getting the pack from?

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

one of my homies that work at sportzone in PG mall said they each store will only have 1 pair in each size is this true?  
nerd.gif

This is true. G-town, Springfield, PG, Georgia Ave should all have them. Don't forget about Shoe City either.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

one of my homies that work at sportzone in PG mall said they each store will only have 1 pair in each size is this true?  
nerd.gif

This is true. G-town, Springfield, PG, Georgia Ave should all have them. Don't forget about Shoe City either.
wink.gif

o yea lol thanks man and if you work at the Shoe city in pg tell my homie little pedro wus up

its funny, everytime theres a big release, you got everyone sayin "these aint limited" "they gonna be eveywhere"

word of advice, dont listen to anyone, dont listen to them sayin they gonna go on sale, dont listen to them these are gonna sit.... blah blah etc....

you want them, go out there in get them..... unless you had solid info (which on one in this thread does) on the amount produced, dont listen to anyone....

these will be limited, and these will be hard to come by. yes ima reseller and i dont sell to NTers so i can care less what yall think.

just giving some advice.....dont sleep cause you will pay.....

^^co-sign

this release is going to be exactly like the space jams...plenty of pairs but everyone will want atleast 1 pack..they wont last past the release day.

No one should pay more than retail for this pack, if you want this pack for retail you should be able to get it easy. Dont fall into the hype and overpay.

Def agree with the above. I dont mind waking up early and going to get some shoes but like the above has stated these may be "everywhere" but peeps are def looking for multiple pairs and lots of people are getting them on LOCK.  So sure your local FTL may have 30+ pairs...but how many will truly be available for the public.  With employee hook ups and connections and hook ups you never know.

I just recently secured my pair on RD and had to pay a little extra for the favor but I did not get raped. Come release day I can happily go hunting for a second pack to stock.  These shoes I def want to wear and want an extra to save for later.  But I LOVE the security in knowing I have at least one pair on lock.

^ space jams were on sale on craigslist and other webdites for $300-$350 a lot of them are still available for that price, people weren't willing to pay that much, resellers was really the reason for people not getting them.

these aren't even as hyped in my area

Not one to hype anything...just trying to help...but, anyone that thinks these aren't limited is wrong, very wrong...

There were very few of these produced...there hasn't been a limited release in this high of demand for a long, long time...

If you had trouble getting the Space Jam's...good luck on these
roll.gif

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Not one to hype anything...just trying to help...but, anyone that thinks these aren't limited is wrong, very wrong...

There were very few of these produced...there hasn't been a limited release in this high of demand for a long, long time...

If you had trouble getting the Space Jam's...good luck on these
roll.gif

JM
There you go........

You just made a bunch of people line up, as I am typing this. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom