AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

My connect is willing to trade his pack for my ds sb skunks and ds military 4's..
Should I do it? Haha
There should not even be a thought about this one.

But to be on the safe side, try and grab the pack. So if you end up with two packs, sell one, and you can
cop the IV's and Skunks again with money left over.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Im sure the presence of the varsity reds will effect people's decision to buy this pack especially in this economy. I mean, it pleasantly gives buyers an alternative if they "miss out".
I think you just hit the nail on the head as to why the varsity and infrareds are being released so closely.  We all know that hype will cause the infrared pack to sell out, regardless of how limited or abundant they may be.  A good portion of those on the rebound from not getting their hands on a pair will probably turn to "the next closest thing", which are readily available, and can be purchased for retail (vs. reseller prices with the infrareds).  So now, the hype of a pack with guaranteed sales will actually become free marketing/hype to boost the lack luster sales of another release.  And you all thought JB doesn't have a clue, or are marketing idiots.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

and nike has a history of saying stuff is limited and then you find restocks left and right.
see - atlantic penny 2 as an example
Or the "super limited" AJ VI DBs that were ONLY available to Niketown/NDC........yet.....somehow, everyone who wanted a pair was able to get their hands on some (even multiple pairs) as there were several restocks.  Funny how that works.

^^^COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. PEOPLE SAY THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE BUT IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE IN THE EYES OF JB. THEY DEF KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

i just called my spot today and they told me that they had just got there shipment. just have to wait til saturday.

lol i swear size 12 is the new size 8-9. Everyone asking me for a pair but i wear a 12 and the spot only had one more. And i have noticed alot of stores are only getting 18 packs i wonder if hoh is gonna have like 150 or more

green rhino those pics do make them look good, but im going to have to pass on these. money is tight and I need to cop this Iphone 3GS from my sister for a great price. Not to mention vacation is right around the corner.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Honest opinion:

September/Maroon VIs are ugly. There is a reason they were not sought after CWs and the only reason people die over them now is because of the rarity of the shoe.

I'm sure if they release again, they will sit like the White/Red and Nubuck 12s did.
Whoa. Everything you typed is wrong.
1.The shoe is called Sport Blue.
2.Sport Blue VI and Maroon VI are not the same thing.
3.The Sport Blue VI would sell out solely because of them being blue and you don't normally get blue on an authentic pair of Jordans.
4.Maroon VI may or may not sell out but they wouldn't be available for long.

the original '91 6 has soft puffy material, the '10 6 retro has tight leather
so the retro looks narrower, but not as badly as the new 4 retros...

and no nike air, but i don't even care about nike air on these, being
the same color as the heel, not like the wht/blk 4 with a types of coloring
going on...not a big deal

i argue that at least the idea or concept of this pack makes it the best one
yet of all packs '06-present...and i have anything else one could argue for

this pack makes me reminisce...looking at the old retro cards 10 years ago
asking myself when are they gonna retro the wht/blk 6? one of Nike's last
cards to pull in my opinion

am now done with Jordan retros...wowzers...(except for "replacement(s)")
need to pay attention to some of my older ones
it has been a long time, i can't help but feel great right now
though nothing is as perfect as it looks before you attain it

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

2prvghd.jpg

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
okay we get it. No one gives a damn about the lacelocks except for you so quit it.
smh.gif
....I will give your props for the sugar ray 8's
pimp.gif
Thats all I'll be applauding you for.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

lol i swear size 12 is the new size 8-9....

Ha ... you DAMN RIGHT.
You know i think you are right every 12 I have copped this year is a little tight But, the 6's I need a 11.5 in those. What gives.

the wht/blk in the infrared pack
when i rocked the blk/infrareds almost
20years ago - i just though they were black-red
and the other was wht/blk/red
didn't pay attention to details until retros
used to think of the "carmines" as the red 6s
and the primary colorway as wht/blk
the 4th and new 5th colorways of the original 6 never
interested me
but i hope they retro them for people who want them

A friendly reminder for those that still don't get it...

NO BUYING

NO SELLING

NO TRADING/SPLITTING

THIS INCLUDES ALL "LOOK AT MY SIG REPLIES", STOCK PHOTOS AND REQUESTS FOR PEOPLE TO "HOOK" YOU UP.

TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS!

Back
Top Bottom