AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Honest opinion:

September/Maroon VIs are ugly. There is a reason they were not sought after CWs and the only reason people die over them now is because of the rarity of the shoe.

I'm sure if they release again, they will sit like the White/Red and Nubuck 12s did.
i agree with your above statement....

its like mocha 3s a few years ago... there were "everyones grail" while it was an ugly shoe....

but the reason white/red 12s sat was cause the red was a deeper/darker red....not that bright OG red

and the red/black 12s were suede which was
sick.gif

Eastbay is A LOT easier to get through in the heat of the moment, the new checkout timer really helps you out and explains if you will be getting a pair right away

Will try my luck online. If I can't cop them online I don't think ill wake up early the next day.

Im going to be in Atlanta this weekend. Could somebody let me know what spots in ATL I should go to to try and pick up a package? PM on here or PM on ISS at youngsparxxx

Originally Posted by sneakfreak220

Im going to be in Atlanta this weekend. Could somebody let me know what spots in ATL I should go to to try and pick up a package? PM on here or PM on ISS at youngsparxxx

Which part of the A are you going to be in? I checked out the Infrareds along with the Varsity Reds & I have to say that the VR leather is so soft & much better than the Infrareds.

This pack is not as good as it could have been, with the blk/infrareds being virtually the same as the January release of the var. reds.  But it's still worth it to me to have an og cw of the wht/infrareds.

JB will probably release the true blk/infrareds at some point in the future and make that much more $ with them.

Anybody know how crazy it'll get down here in arizona? I'm gettn mine at mills mall nd chiq said people r gon be campin. Prolli get there at 7 $%$. Any info wud b great.

LMAO, after jordan brand sells out on the infrared pack they will offically know that hype will make you guys buy anything, good luck to everyone who wants the pack but please think twice before yall pay resell price for these. I hate to see people get ripped off thats why I barley come in this forum anymore, back to the Nike forum

Welp, I may be SOL
I got spots in Memphis that could lock packs for me, but I'll be out of town this wkend.......I've only heard of one spot in nashville that will have them (city gear), and they went by reserve only......sold out of course
This will be harder than expected.....hopefully swoosh will come through for ya boy....if not, I'll try the other sites.......if that blows over, you'll catch me in the "how to change my white/red 6s" thread
I can't pay over retail
Good luck 2 all

Can anyone in NYC tell me a spot that selling the pack right now for retail or atleast 400? please PM me if anything

chances are I won't have a chance to cop on release day or online so I might have to ask my gf to try online for me....but I'll make sure I have em'...
wink.gif

Can finally throw these away...

1991 Infrared vs 2010 Infrared (the best I could do with 1 beat pair of originals - 1 full size difference)

Footlockers and Finishlines in my area did not get these. But the third store of the bunch (that keeps being mentioned) - almost all locations close by got them 1-3 per size.

)

The difference between these and the varsity reds is so small I had to check the product codes
on the tags and the air unit color just to be able to make sure. If you put the two in different
lighting - you can get them to look the same. But not in the exact same lighting.

But that little difference is a big diffence to a lot of us.

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Honest opinion:

September/Maroon VIs are ugly.
Yes and the earth is flat
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but back to the subject.  i haven't even done my research for these.  i should start because i will not miss this.  The only thing i'm looking forward to this year.  sneaker wise.

yea i talked to my ppl at Chandler FTL out here in arizona and they told me shiekh's at the az mills are supposed to get the infrared pack.

i'm just gonna try my hand at coppin these online release night (i hit 3 times with the space jams on FNL but struck out with the motorsport VI's)

if i can't get ahold of these online, ill probably have to pass. not sure if i want the pack bad enough to pay over retail.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

My connect is willing to trade his pack for my ds sb skunks and ds military 4's..
Should I do it? Haha

idk.  do you have a chance to get it yourself?  is your money up?
seems fair tho.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

My connect is willing to trade his pack for my ds sb skunks and ds military 4's..
Should I do it? Haha

idk.  do you have a chance to get it yourself?  is your money up?
seems fair tho.
I probably don't have a chance of actually going out and camping out to buy a pack.. but i do have the cash for it, just rather spend it on a ps3

Back
Top Bottom