AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

+!%* this pack + gimmicks!!!!
I'm cool with my Varsity Red set size 14
laugh.gif

I have this pack on lock 2morrow but was tryin too help a friend out. I clicked on sz 13 got a 3 min wait 20 sec left got the sold out page. Damn Eastbay wasn't playin when they said limited.

i went to the footlocker in houston and i was the only one in line by the time the managers left for the night... so he said he'd reserve my pair and let me cut the line in the morning before they open... im a beast!!!

Tried FNL but got the "try again" message.Clicked on exit & went to try my luck elsewhere.Went to eastbay & I got my pair.But now I got charges from both places. DAMN U FINISHLINE!!!!!! Does anyone know how long it takes for the charges to get reversed?

no luck on Eastbay. my dad has an early paper route and said he'd stop by DTLR since my b'day is coming up (I love him so much), so there's still hope. if not, I'll just have $326 extra in my account :smile: congrats to those that copped though!

Originally Posted by button999

Went all the way thru the checkout on Finishline, they charged my card, and at the end told me they were sold out, now I have to fix this with the card company or Finishline and I don't have the cash to buy a pack tomorrow now. And of course Finishline doesn't have a 24 hour customer sevice number. NEVER AGAIN.

Originally Posted by marsloves

FINSHLINE TOOK MY MONEY AND THE ORDER DIDNT GO THRU!!!!!
mad.gif
Are you guys sure you were actually charged, or is it just a hold on the card to make sure you have the funds?  There's a big difference, you know.

Man such a hectic night. I am kind of glad I did not go the eastbay route.  Finishline is def not the best but...I had all 3 sites on refreshing and as the timer ticks down I made my decision to go with FNL.  I sat there...refresh refresh refresh...got it and went through.  I think the KEY on FNL is that I ordered from them before, so ALL MY BILLING IS ALREADY IN THERE!  I truly believe that was the key.  Eastbay and Footlocker and NDC you have this 100 step process and lose out.  What kills you is inputting your damn info.  FNL really worked for me since I had my billing info already in my account. 

Puffer Red store still got 8-10.5 available...never heard of that store until tonight haha. hopefully all goes well, ill stick to my pack from beastbay

EDIT* make that 8-9....damn those 10s and 10.5s went quick.

Just got back from HOH Cherry Hill. They were rumored to have 32-36 pairs.

I got there about 6pm and waited until their midnight release. I was about maybe 10th in the line. Decent experience but I glad I got my pairs in the end. Good night.

Thanks to the person who put up the NDC link..got 2 pairs..one on NDC and one with my 20% off GC on Eastbay

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Tried FNL but got the "try again" message.Clicked on exit & went to try my luck elsewhere.Went to eastbay & I got my pair.But now I got charges from both places. DAMN U FINISHLINE!!!!!! Does anyone know how long it takes for the charges to get reversed?

3-5 business days, I believe.  They did the same thing to me with the Space Jams.

Puffer Reds is a sneaker shop about 45mins outside of Detroit...(Ypsilanti)....They're Legit.....but I have no idea if they ship.....I would assume so if they have a way to order they're stock online tho

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by button999

Went all the way thru the checkout on Finishline, they charged my card, and at the end told me they were sold out, now I have to fix this with the card company or Finishline and I don't have the cash to buy a pack tomorrow now. And of course Finishline doesn't have a 24 hour customer sevice number. NEVER AGAIN.

Originally Posted by marsloves

FINSHLINE TOOK MY MONEY AND THE ORDER DIDNT GO THRU!!!!!
mad.gif
Are you guys sure you were actually charged, or is it just a hold on the card to make sure you have the funds?  There's a big difference, you know.

Yeah its on hold from finshline. I also ordered from Nike and the money is also on hold but I got the email confirmation that the order went thru.
BTW whats the difference ?

Back
Top Bottom