AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

i went to the footlocker in houston and i was the only one in line by the time the managers left for the night... so he said he'd reserve my pair and let me cut the line in the morning before they open... im a beast!!!

Or he might be playing you lol. People LIE. Get there early just in case my man.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by button999

Went all the way thru the checkout on Finishline, they charged my card, and at the end told me they were sold out, now I have to fix this with the card company or Finishline and I don't have the cash to buy a pack tomorrow now. And of course Finishline doesn't have a 24 hour customer sevice number. NEVER AGAIN.

Originally Posted by marsloves

FINSHLINE TOOK MY MONEY AND THE ORDER DIDNT GO THRU!!!!!
mad.gif
Are you guys sure you were actually charged, or is it just a hold on the card to make sure you have the funds?  There's a big difference, you know.
I know there's a big difference, the point is until they reverse it or the hold expires I can't use the money, so I don't have the money to use tomorrow morning. So now because of Finishline I will have to pay rape prices for the pack. I don't understand why they don't change their process to do the stock check before the charge like every other site does.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

mad.gif

And that is why I never order from them. Horrible...

Same here. Took 7 bills out of my checking. Did anyone who ordered from finishline get an email confirmation?

My order at FTA i had a 00 and a whole bunch of number behind it and i called the costumer service and ask and he said it went in... can i trust this man saying my item is taken?

WOW! Order went thru on Eastbay and no wait time!

I first tried FTA and had a 2:00 wait. Then tried FTL and had a 3:00 wait. Then tried Eastbay and NO wait time! Picked up a sz 9 with free shipping and Bing cashback! Got the email confirmation as well. Forgot to use the 20% off GC though SMH.

I also tried FNL and it crashed on me. By the time it was up again sz 9 was gone.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

mad.gif
Same here
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Does anyone know how long the charges take to reverse?
24-48 hours.

The only way to get your money back right away is to do a 3-way call with a FNL rep and a rep from your bank.

Anyone else get charged for tax on pufferreds even though their order is not shipping to MI? I just noticed my confirmation shows taxes charged on my order. Oh well, as long as they ship them I can sort that out later.

Just got home a bit ago, so obviously didn't make an attempt at getting these on line, but.....why do I get the sense that this is going to be another retro VI DB debacle?  Everyone going nuts, the shoes selling out almost instantly, and everyone getting even more hyped/pissed about it.  Then....word comes in that somehow, a few NTs got a restock.........then again a week later......and so on.  Another deliberate move by JB.  I have a very strong feeling we'll be seeing some restocks of these.  Perhaps not a ton, and maybe not everywhere, but I doubt this is the last of them.

It's interesting that the FNL SOLD OUT link says there was a limit of 5 on these per person.  That's pretty high for something that's supposed to be this limited.  I also swung by HOH after work since I just discovered it was an entire 10 minutes away.  Got there about 15 min before they closed, and there was a decent sized line waiting (most of whom had already received their tickets/requested their sizes).  For some reason, even though they still had 4 available in my size, they said I couldn't have a ticket for them because I wasn't there by whatever time was the deadline to be in line?  Doesn't make sense to me if no one else was waiting for them, and I'd be back the next morning to pick them up, but whatever.  I was just surprised to learn that just before they closed, they still had 4 in my size, and at least 2 more in a half size smaller unspoken for.  I don't know if I'll go back for them.  HOH is close to work, but not so close to home, though seeing them in person in the display case has some major nostalgia kicking in.  I might break down and buy them despite the quality.

**BTW, guys, do NOT give up on NDC yet even for tonight.  I've seen them sporadically release limited shoes like this throughout the course of the night.  Happened on the DBs, too.  They put them up early, ran through them quick, and then a few hours later, after most people finally gave up, and went to bed pissed off, a few more were up on the site again.  I also caught them randomly popping up days later as I mentioned (posted about it on the DB thread at least twice), so there's a chance yet to get them on line for those of you who don't have a store getting these nearby.  Just relax a bit, and don't make a stupid impulse purchase off a reseller that you'll regret later.
smile.gif

Jumpman23.com has the Infrared pack on it's blog page. But it says nothing about the supposed 23 pair with the lovely NiKe Air on the back. I guess its just a Damn rumor that was pointless.

Was able to cop trough footlocker! Got an 11.5
For a fast payment I clicked on paypal later on received the confirmation # from ftl!

Wooooooo...no camping out for me. I'm done with jordan's now.

Not to bring up the lace lock thing again but,
been waiting 19 years to reunite these with a pair of white 6's
37282_408070308770_512333770_4228439_5017347_n.jpg

now why JB decided to put black ones on this retro is beyond me...
ohwell.gif

so anybody got any info on puffer reds? anybody order from them before or have any feedback for them?

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Jumpman23.com has the Infrared pack on it's blog page. But it says nothing about the supposed 23 pair with the lovely NiKe Air on the back. I guess its just a Damn rumor that was pointless.

I think if it was true we would have heard about it by now. You know there's at least one collector or reseller working at every store, they would have gone thru every pack they got and looked, so one would have been found by now if they existed.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by mykickgame

mad.gif
Same here
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Does anyone know how long the charges take to reverse?
24-48 hours.

The only way to get your money back right away is to do a 3-way call with a FNL rep and a rep from your bank.

Just making sure. I still get my money if i dont do a 3-way call right?

not sure, but I got my EB order #, no C infront of it, so I think thats ok, and I was able to get an order thru FNL for my buddy. Ordered and submitted and got a email about 5 secs later....hope everyone else gets theirs.

Went all the way thru the checkout on Finishline, they charged my card, and at the end told me they were sold out, now I have to fix this with the card company or Finishline and I don't have the cash to buy a pack tomorrow now. And of course Finishline doesn't have a 24 hour customer sevice number. NEVER AGAIN.

mad.gif
Are you guys sure you were actually charged, or is it just a hold on the card to make sure you have the funds?  There's a big difference, you know.

Yeah its on hold from finshline. I also ordered from Nike and the money is also on hold but I got the email confirmation that the order went thru.
BTW whats the difference ?
A hold means your card wasn't actually charged, so there's nothing to reverse.  It's just a way for them to check you have enough money on the card before they go place your order.  But there should be no actual charge on your card.  If you look at your statement in a day or two, it's not going to have a charge of $3XX, and then a reversal of that same amount.  It just won't show anything about this transaction, period.

I know there's a big difference, the point is until they reverse it or the hold expires I can't use the money, so I don't have the money to use tomorrow morning. So now because of Finishline I will have to pay rape prices for the pack. I don't understand why they don't change their process to do the stock check before the charge like every other site does.
If the order didn't go through, a reverse should be pretty quick.  The only way it would last a while is if they royally screwed up and actually CHARGED your card, instead of running a check to see if you have enough on the card.  I'd check your account again tomorrow, I think you should be fine.

alot of people that ordered from FNL are going to be mad.....
good luck with order fulfillment outside the warehouse on this release

If the order didn't go through, a reverse should be pretty quick.  The only way it would last a while is if they royally screwed up and actually CHARGED your card, instead of running a check to see if you have enough on the card.  I'd check your account again tomorrow, I think you should be fine.
Not necessarily true.  This is a weekend charge, so the hold will go through at least until Monday.  I thought the same exact thing when I ordered the Silver Anniversary XI's from FNL and got a hold + confirmation email, but it was on hold status for almost 5 days leading into the Wednesday of that following week.  It was so frustrating to have to wait that long only to see it get canceled.

Garden Craft marker is more Infrared than 2010 infared pack..Im just sayin... Heads up on those that plan on buying the marker..look for this on the upc code "NO 310 RED" cuz thats what I used.. Not a 100% sure if "NO 210 COL#2 RED" is any different...just givin a heads up...BTW Good luck to all who copped online and to those who camped out for the pack..Got mine on lock and will pick up 8am..

Back
Top Bottom