AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The type of machine you have doesn't have anything to do with how slow or fast your order goes through online. w t f?
laugh.gif

It has everything to do with how fast your internet connection is though ;-) I got the fastest service that comcast orders...and I got my pack through footlocker.com

Originally Posted by Architect

Why are you d-bags posting images of your order? You got your pair, move on.
After tonight's BS, I'm done with JB. Nothing but children, resellers, and shoddy materials. Time to wisen up.

No reason to be bitter and start with the name calling just because you weren't quick enough to order online. Not everyone who copped is a reseller, or a child.

I wrote down my credit card number in MS paint and copied it ( Just so I could paste it to save some time), then waited until the countdown went to 0 then clicked add to cart...Filled out my information in like10 seconds flat, then clicked submit....had no wait time or anything...order just went right through. Sorry you weren't able to cop though man. Though break
frown.gif

and UGH I had to pay $19.87 in tax...weird because I was born in 1987. Maybe I was just born to cop these joints.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by Architect

Why are you d-bags posting images of your order? You got your pair, move on.
After tonight's BS, I'm done with JB. Nothing but children, resellers, and shoddy materials. Time to wisen up.

No reason to be bitter and start with the name calling just because you weren't quick enough to order online. Not everyone who copped is a reseller, or a child.

I wrote down my credit card number in MS paint and copied it ( Just so I could paste it to save some time), then waited until the countdown went to 0 then clicked add to cart...Filled out my information in like10 seconds flat, then clicked submit....had no wait time or anything...order just went right through. Sorry you weren't able to cop though man. Though break
frown.gif

and UGH I had to pay $19.87 in tax...weird because I was born in 1987. Maybe I was just born to cop these joints.
did you really use MS Paint to copy/paste your credit card number?  or was that a typo?

Originally Posted by JAYS

o heck yeeahhh!!!! with a Mac book you gurantee that you will get one !!!! good luck to the people trying to get one... thank tha tha tha bay
do you really believe that or are you just joking?

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by JAYS

o heck yeeahhh!!!! with a Mac book you gurantee that you will get one !!!! good luck to the people trying to get one... thank tha tha tha bay
do you really believe that or are you just joking?

JAYS wrote:
Well idk what you trying to prove your point is, but my point is Mac are consider fast soo i just click it and it went thru for me bro. JordanRmyCrack i actually got Space Jam and the Infared Package with my Mac book... let me know if you get yourself a Infared pack???
He really believes it, which is a shock since my eyes were fooled into believing that the dude is good with technology and math .... well, at least technology.

Anyone know roughly how many packs HOH Harlem is getting?

By the way, I found out they're opening at 7:00 for anyone else who wanted to know.

Thanks

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

good night for me.. 1 pack from NDC, 1 pack from FNL.
Good luck to everyone with their orders, and good luck to those still on the hunt!
-sf77

glad to hear you got yours sf 

called eastbay line, got through couple minutes early, so i just bull-ished to kill time asking about "how the gold member works, etc etc," until time hit, then i asked to order. 
devil.gif

hope all goes well.
also order 1 pair on fnl, surprised, since i added to cart a few minutes after 9:00.

GL to all those campers.
glad i was able to cop, wasnt desperate enuff to camp for this release.

How r the lines at HOH? I called around 6p yesterday and they said ppl were lining up at the place. Asked the clerk how many pairs they were getting and roughly how many ppl were in line and she just put me on hold. Waited for about 5 min on the phone and just hung up! Oh well if I cop then cool! Im at lakewood and im about 12 out of 20. Cats here say they got 2 of each pair so Im mos def copping a pair and if anything hopefully i can trade for my size later down the line if i dont get my pair! CROSSING MY FINGERS

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

How r the lines at HOH? I called around 6p yesterday and they said ppl were lining up at the place. Asked the clerk how many pairs they were getting and roughly how many ppl were in line and she just put me on hold. Waited for about 5 min on the phone and just hung up! Oh well if I cop then cool! Im at lakewood and im about 12 out of 20. Cats here say they got 2 of each pair so Im mos def copping a pair and if anything hopefully i can trade for my size later down the line if i dont get my pair! CROSSING MY FINGERS

lakewood mall in ca?

Just pulled up to cross creek mall in Fayetteville, North Carolina. With my girl. She's copping a pair for me too. Not a soul here yet. Footlocker here has 18 pairs. 2 size 12's.

This was my ace in the hole if all else failed. But it looks like these 2 will make 6 total for me. Keeping 2. Prolly flipping 2 off gate to make some
of my money back, then sitting on 2 to flip later when the value raises (these won't be worth a ton over retail initially due to over saturation for the first few weeks).

Eastbay went fine for me (fingers crossed), but I didn't even see them on NDC until they were sold out! I was refreshing and/or searching infrared on NDC the entire time, what gives?

I will never camp out for a shoe ever again. I cannot believe the balls some peopla have after waiting 10 hrs, some of these teenagers would walk up towards the front of the line to meet up with their friends and just cut in line. NEVER AGAIN! And to top things off, as I'm sitting their in front of the store I see 4 teens walk up. I then see them walk back to their car which happens to be parked next to my truck. I then hear the alarm to my truck go off and I start to walk to my vehicle to discover one of them dented my door and just drove off. After 10 minutes they pull up again and act as if nothing happened even after I detained them and called law enforcement. What a waste of time for a shoe that has a slight color variation and a cool box.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I will never camp out for a shoe ever again. I cannot believe the balls some peopla have after waiting 10 hrs, some of these teenagers would walk up towards the front of the line to meet up with their friends and just cut in line. NEVER AGAIN! And to top things off, as I'm sitting their in front of the store I see 4 teens walk up. I then see them walk back to their car which happens to be parked next to my truck. I then hear the alarm to my truck go off and I start to walk to my vehicle to discover one of them dented my door and just drove off. After 10 minutes they pull up again and act as if nothing happened even after I detained them and called law enforcement. What a waste of time for a shoe that has a slight color variation and a cool box.

jeesh calm down Robo-Cop!

Looks like there is going to be some salty people about this release. I good with my 10.5 easy cop on NDC last night around 11pm est. Anyone have luck this morning?

So here we are...

Release day and all the talk of this pack never existing and being a load of BS has culminated in pages and pages of people trying to get theirs!

Good luck everybody, muhahaha!

eastbay and finishline check out was fine for me. my mac got through with no snags. i'm hoping. i just finished taking step 1 of my medical boards and these were my present to myself for 2 months of no sun.. i hope they don't disappoint.

eciaccord sorry to hear that bro. next time just try your luck online, leave the camping out for the younger peoples.

hope everyone who wanted a pair got theirs.

somethin aint right on my way to work just drove by my houston store and no line i called my boy who works there and says they open at reg time still with plenty...

Like I said earlier, these were LIMITED... NY being one of the biggest "sneakerhead" states only got a couple pairs... I got mine from footaction and they only got 32 pairs..

Pre-orders.
pimp.gif

Nothing like em'.

Though it would have been sweet to catch a 3rd on retail...
couldn't break the pockets for it.
smh.gif

Unfortunately I have to play the waiting game with UPS to feel out my pairs.

I've got 2 hours before I can go pick up my pack. I kind of want to wait until a little later so I can avoid the rush of people trying to get these and not hitting paydirt. Anyone out there try them on yet?

I got mine really easy. Went to Finishline last night right before they closed to see whats up and they said they opened at 730am with 2 pairs each size. Got there at 7:00am when the mall opened and walked right in and right out, forget camping out.

Back
Top Bottom