AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Ironically, Krang from TMNT has some dope infrared's himself!
IMHO, the OG Krang action figure is the most impressive thing in this pic!

From the morons at Puffer Reds:

We are sorry to inform you that due to the over-whelming response to this particular item our system continued to accept orders for these shoes when they had been sold out before some orders were placed and accepted.  Unfortunately your order along with several other orders cannot be fulfilled because we have completely sold out of the shoe in the size that you ordered.  We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have cost you.  Your refund is being processed today.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.  I have posted a link to similar items that you may be interested in.

DAMN!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Am I the only one who hates the packaging in this set?

Stupid *%% bags makes me not even want to put shoes away
smh.gif

i dont necessarily HATE it..it does get annoying....its a nice lil addition to da pack. i dont like there is no paper to seperate the shoes. i for sum reason feel uncomfortable wit my shoes rubbed up against each other in the pack

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by cedb713

Ok,heres my story. A story of TRAGEDY and TRIUMPH, of DEATH and REBIRTH,and STRUGGLE and REDEMPTION...I woke up around 8am to head to my spot out here in H-Town(Baybrook). To commemorate this release, I decided to throw on my 00' Infrareds. As soon as I put them on.....CRRRRAAACK!!!! My MIDSOLES started crumbling!!! No doubt,I'm bummed about it, but I had to move on
frown.gif
. So I slide on my Maroon/Grey toe Jordan XIII's and head out to the mall. When I arrive, I'm shocked to find I'm the first and only one there....I pick up my sz.13(The only one they had.),and I'm in and out,no hassles. When I get home, I do some further inspection and....what do I notice but a BIG *** GLUE STAIN on my Blk/Infrared pair!!!! Now I'm super heated
mad.gif
!!!! So I call Northwest Mall,and luckily the lady allowed me to swap out the pair I had...BIG RELIEF! Since my 2000 Infrareds were officially out of commission, i decided to take my lace locks off of them,and put them on my Wht/Infrared pair instead. All in all,I was faced with a few challenges,but in the end it all worked out. I'm all smiles!
pimp.gif
On another note, R.I.P. to my 2000 Jordan 6 Retros (2000-2010) *Singing* "It's So Haaaaarrrrddddd(no %%#+) to say Goooodbyyyyyeeee to Yesterdaaaaayyyy...." Holla!

Ced B.

you say you picked up the only sz 13, then you call the store and exchanged for another sz 13, doesnt make sense, do people like to make stories just to post.?
Baybrook Mall and Northwest Mall are two different malls here in Houston. He said he picked up the only size 13 from Baybrook and later did the swap at Northwest.

good catch lol

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
@ denzel

quick ?, If i bought Vred VIs and then took the lacelocks from infrared spizikes,put them on the Vred VIs,can I pass them off as infrareds?
laugh.gif

pics?
nerd.gif
haha no bro lol

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO I HAPPY I GOT MINE FOR 30%...NOT REALLY FEELING THE BLACK PAIR...EVEN MY WIFE SAID THEY LOOK BOOTLEGGED...BUT IT WAS MY FATHER'S DAY GIFT TO MYSELF...AS FAR AS THE OTHER PAIRS THEY ARE SOLD AND ONE WAS DELIVERED AND THE OTHERS ARE BEING SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW...SHOUTS TO UPNCOMING AND SPURSFAN

frown.gif

I work at Champs, and no stores by me allowed employees to use their discount even though corporate said we can.. Where do you live?

im from nyc...stores could only use 20% of total inventory...so it was 3 packs per store..my man looked out and i hooked up the store with bagels and OJ...i was even in the store while the gates were down...i know them dudes were like
mad.gif

1 guy even wanted to buy my olive 9's off my feet!

im from nyc...stores could only use 20% of total inventory...so it was 3 packs per store..my man looked out and i hooked up the store with bagels and OJ...i was even in the store while the gates were down...i know them dudes were like
mad.gif

Bigsupa,

"I hate you, but god dammit do I respect you"

mad.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

mad.gif

Bigsupa,

mad.gif

"WHEN PEOPLE HATE YOU KNOW YOU DOING SOMETHING GREAT"
laugh.gif

I'LL SEE YOU @ LGA ONE DAY SO YOU CAN SHOW ME THAT 1-19 BANK SHOT JUMPER YOU GOT!
roll.gif

mad.gif

Bigsupa,

mad.gif

laugh.gif

I'LL SEE YOU @ LGA ONE DAY SO YOU CAN SHOW ME THAT 1-19 BANK SHOT JUMPER YOU GOT!
roll.gif
The zebra got jokes i see. And for the record, the bank shot was 1-1. the rest of my shots missed, so ha!

these was the most easiest release in my area/ went to the mall around 6:30am thinking there will be huge crown/ turns out only 5-7 heads/ security opens and walk in to FA/ got my pack and walk out/ I must admit the my black infareds looks very nice no ashyness and my white infareds looks like one of the employees opened it and switched out my pairs cuzz the paint in the mids are horrible/ i should of checked em first but oh well im gonna rocked it anyway

LennDawg wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:
8.5 and 9 is up on FNL.com, but won't let you add it to your cart!
That doesn't show up for me. Still says everything is sold out.

Yall KILL ME.

YES we know ALL SIZES are there up FNL.com

but

ALL SIZES are SOLD OUT ON FNL.com

Just cuz they have the sizes there doesnt mean they are for sale. You see the size boxes are grey. If they had pairs it would be black.

mad.gif

Bigsupa,

mad.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
The zebra got jokes i see. And for the record, the bank shot was 1-1. the rest of my shots missed, so ha!

I GIVE YOU RESPECT CUZ YOUR HONEST BOUT THAT JOHN STARKS TYPE PERFORMANCE YOU HAD...LOL AND JUST CUZ I GOT STRIPES DONT MEAN I CANT PLAY...LOLOL BUT YEA LIKE I SAID NEXT OUTING AT LGA WE'LL CHAT AND I CAN PUT YOU ON TO SOME OF MY PEOPLE..AND UNLIKE A CERTAIN VAMPEDO I WONT CALL YOU A HERB!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

LennDawg wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:

Yall KILL ME.

but

Just cuz they have the sizes there doesnt mean they are for sale. You see the size boxes are grey. If they had pairs it would be black.

you mean like this, genius?

Notice how 8.5 and 9 are in black and not grey? This isn't my first rodeo homie. I think I know when a shoe is available or not, but thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

patb3

I don't really know what you mean, but the tongue on the varsity red stretches a lot
higher up than the infrared. The infrared tongue height is closer to the original. And the
infrared is way less ashy from the ones I've handled.

Its like the the VR suede is thicker or longer cut than the infra pair .

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

is anyones nike.com order still "in progress"

I have the same thing. Never had a Swoosh order canceled before so I should be OK. They usually send out the notification by tonight saying it shipped. Hope so at least lol...

Has anyone got the GREEN LIGHT from EASTBAY yet???

well my order status says "1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP", so I guess that's as good as can be at this point.

LennDawg wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:

Yall KILL ME.

but

you mean like this, genius?

Notice how 8.5 and 9 are in black and not grey? This isn't my first rodeo homie. I think I know when a shoe is available or not, but thanks for playing.
Thats prolly just your cache of fnl.com is still old.  Had this happened before on numerous occasions.  If you cant add to cart, it means there is no re-stock yet.  Try using firefox or some other browser to see if it shows the same thing, most likely doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom