AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

and to LosALMIGHTY, it should show you how many you want to add to your cart. not doubting you or claiming you photoshopped anything, just pointing it out.

eddo1005 is probably right on the browser cache, I know on release night I was still getting a pair to show up in my shopping cart when I refreshed, but gone when I tried to check out.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Thats prolly just your cache of fnl.com is still old.  Had this happened before on numerous occasions.  If you cant add to cart, it means there is no re-stock yet.  Try using firefox or some other browser to see if it shows the same thing, most likely doesnt.
The only reason I even bothered to try to add them is because all the sizes were grey this morning. When I saw those were "available" I tried my luck.

my size 9 got canceled with pufferreds, but my size 12 is going thru.

waiting for the owner to call me back tho because i'm disputing this sales tax they charged. they're saying they're charged 6% sales tax by michigan for online orders, but everyone i've talked to has said that's not the case if the customer is out of state and they have no facility or store of any kind in the customer's state. i think they're just trying to get over. if they didn't charge $20+ over retail b4 tax i might let it ride, but F that!

so that's 10 packs i got now.

opened one of my size 12's last night and they fit perfect. i normally wear a size 13 but my varsity reds fit big so i got a 12.5 in them. since 12.5 wasn't available in these i went with 12 and they're perfect.

anyone know any place in the LA or Simi Valley area that would still have these? been calling all over the US today trying to get someone to ship to me.

Found a couple but none will ship. have a buddy out in LA that might be able to grab me one if I can find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

and to LosALMIGHTY, it should show you how many you want to add to your cart. not doubting you or claiming you photoshopped anything, just pointing it out.
I wasn't even looking at the quantity box. I just saw that those sizes were in black and tried adding them. no big deal.

My spot still has 27 packs left, at least one of each size.  This city is backwards.  Fusions and all that garbage will sell out, but these are sitting.  Makes it easy for me to get whatever pairs I want, so I'm not hating it.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

My spot still has 27 packs left, at least one of each size.  This city is backwards.  Fusions and all that garbage will sell out, but these are sitting.  Makes it easy for me to get whatever pairs I want, so I'm not hating it.

haha, where are you living in? good for you man

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

I wasn't even looking at the quantity box. I just saw that those sizes were in black and tried adding them. no big deal.

I hear ya, that happened to me on SJ release night and I was like add to cart but got denied..haha

Originally Posted by jlhope2

would you be so kind as to reveal your spot? some of us could benefit for it
thankns

That would be nice if he did share it, but I understand why he doesn't. I probably wouldn't want to give up my secret weapon either.
pimp.gif

FFOTLOCKER.COM ORDER HAS SHIPPED SIZE 12 .....I WONDER HOW MANY THE HAD OF EACH SIZE BECAUSE I TRIED TO ORDER
mad.gif
A 13 OVER THE PHONE AT 12:01 EASTERN TIME AND BY THE TIME THE REP ADD IT TO THE CART SHE SAID IT JUST SOLD OUT BEFORE SHE CRABBED IT FOR ME
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nike.com has 11.5 and 8.5 up.  I just ordered an 11.5.  I don't know if it will go through but I tried.

Originally Posted by sincere

thankns

That would be nice if he did share it, but I understand why he doesn't. I probably wouldn't want to give up my secret weapon either.
pimp.gif

It's just a spot in my local mall.  They don't ship out.  Judging by your sig, it looks like you did alright, though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

restocks will start popping up fam... please don't get desperate and pay rape reseller prices... anything above $400 and you are getting HUSTLED!
128945988557348620.jpg

Originally Posted by sincere

thankns

pimp.gif
If it were real.

NDC still says in progress, and I payed for 2 day air.  I hope I get a confirmation soon!
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom