AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by riddla713

im so pissed right now. i have bought about 15 packs in all and sold 12 of them and kept 2 size 10.5's for me. well just now i go to open up one of my 10.5's and the wht pair is a varsity red pair. it has the red air unit and all. i cant believe some low class shoe store employee swithched a pair of vreds for the infras and i end up with that pack. i know there are still some available in my city so first thing tomorrow morning i will go exchange it or get my money back. i still got 1 more pack in my size and i ended up getting 2 packs for free and pocketing about $700 but my blood is boling right now. w t f is wrong with these stupid 16 year old shoe store employess, bad thing is i have no idea what store it came from because i bought about 5 different 10.5's from 3 different stores. thats not a prob though cause i got plenty of receipts so i either get it exchanged for my size, or return it for a full refund and end up with a free pack and almost $1000 in my pocket. those stupid sealed bags can end up screwing you over if you never open them so please check your packs people.
Calm down.
You need to be more smart if you're trying to be a reseller.
And who cares, the Infrareds & VReds looks the same anyways.
Nobody's gonna notice anyways.

im so pissed right now. i have bought about 15 packs in all and sold 12 of them and kept 2 size 10.5's for me. well just now i go to open up one of my 10.5's and the wht pair is a varsity red pair. it has the red air unit and all. i cant believe some low class shoe store employee swithched a pair of vreds for the infras and i end up with that pack. i know there are still some available in my city so first thing tomorrow morning i will go exchange it or get my money back. i still got 1 more pack in my size and i ended up getting 2 packs for free and pocketing about $700 but my blood is boling right now. w t f is wrong with these stupid 16 year old shoe store employess, bad thing is i have no idea what store it came from because i bought about 5 different 10.5's from 3 different stores. thats not a prob though cause i got plenty of receipts so i either get it exchanged for my size, or return it for a full refund and end up with a free pack and almost $1000 in my pocket. those stupid sealed bags can end up screwing you over if you never open them so please check your packs people.

Cry about it.

Now shut up.

this was one of the biggest jordan flops i could think of

only people saying these are worth anything are the people stuck with them

i mean when you resell you want to move them fast not site on 10 of the same packs and wait 6 years for them to be worth $150.00 more then you first paid

nickel and dime resllers have maxed out there credit cards and there are no sales for these packs

even if i was still reselling i would have stayed far away from these packs

the only people who made anything off these packs was nike mom and pop stores early resellers and independent websites

better your money then mine is all i gotta say
one guy said he made $700.00 for what i think 16 packs 

thats ok but not great

but better then one other dude on there whos peddling these packs hes stuck with and from reading the posts and the number of useless posts on this thread cant move them 

i got a hold of 16 packs yesterday at $320.00 each 

i did a quick flip to a shop with no account 

did not have to put up a nickel for the packs since the store i was selling to gave me the money up front 

there was no way i would have been able to make money off this pack if i was still reselling 

was able to make a quick $320.00 

since i got the packs for $300.00 each

^^^ just because they didn't resell good doesn't mean they were a flop
eyes.gif

TheKing23 wrote:
Come on thats Karma for your ***.

Ha,ha, tough crowd.
roll.gif

That's bs someone did that switching though.  I'd call the manager at the store.  Reseller or not, you still paid for a shoe you didn't receive.

Ill tell you why its really like this for resellers regarding trying to make a good profit off of this pack,you can make a couple of dollars off of this pack but if JB wouldve made the black/infrared 6 in the pack with durabuck or just all black leather/with the 3m behind it looking closer to the og then this pack wouldve doubled in price for resellers,i bet you the prices for this pack wouldve been atleast minimum $500-$600 because white/infrareds were on point but they dropped the ball bigtime and i mean bigtime with what they did with the black pair in the pack cause it was alot of people including myself waiting on the pack to see what change the black pair was going to have but JB kept the same shoe and basically just changed the red to infrared while keeping the materials the same with no change at all,its alot of die hard jordan shoe fans like myself that looked it at like why would i wanna pay for a pack that is half way done right,for JB it wasnt a lost cause we all know how there working nowadays,but for resellers its a nightmare dealing with this pack cause theres alot of people who dont have computers who just settled for the varsity reds cause they didnt see a huge change in materials and thats why the Space jams and Cool greys will double[anywhere from $175-to $400] in price right after there release cause its not like JB took the patent leather away and said settle for this like they did with the 6s even though the quility isnt as good,the more drastic JB changes a shoe the more people will pass and feel like its not worth the money if its not really done right like it should be and like ive said before a whole suede black 6 shoe is a easy pass for me,i lost no sleep over either one its something about that suede material that just tuns me off about them cause i know in the back of my mind that black/infrared 6 shouldnt look like that but the both white versions are straight in my book.

sneakerheads wanted this shoe,but the general public isnt hyped about this pack like people on here are so that sucks for resellers,bottom line is that people arent going to pay outrageous prices for this pack because its not a big change in materials from the varsitys.

thats unfortunate, but im sure we all could've done without the details of: how many you copped, how many you flipped, and how much you came up.
sick.gif

...and no, im not hating.  i got my pack.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

^^^ just because they didn't resell good doesn't mean they were a flop
eyes.gif

if you where trying to make money you flopped BIG TIME
also we as customers lose since there where already released in the same year 

I am A OG collector If I dont see the difference from what was released in January (black/red 6's) and A pair released a week (white/red 6's ) before released date of the pack  

I dont know what to tell a young collector 

that cant see or does not what to see the difference because there really is no difference on the shoes bedsides a dark red and a pink red 

the suede is the same and the leather is the same on the solo released and the boxed release 

I myself like the white/red more then the black/red 

this is one of the main reasons I dont buy as many shoes anymore 

too much of the same crap is released 

for example the nubuck 12's from last year

the 2's from this past may 

the 9's coming out soon (white/black) pretty much the same from the CDP

and this pack

^^ OK I see what your saying. and I agree, I'm not a reseller and never will be. I'm happy it flopped for the resellers. I passed on both VR's because of the color and got the pack for just about the same price I would have payed for the two VR's so I'm happy.

why do people hate on others making money. im glad for dudes when they come up and i try to learn from what their doing but 99% of nt must be communist cause yall hate when somebody makes some profit off their own well earned money. and for that pack that i got that had the vreds, i got it exchanged for another 10.5 today. i aint braggin about makin a quick g, but i would do it 10 times over again and couldnt give a p h u c k what anybody on nt thinks about it. and i def dont feel bad about using that money i made on the packs to pay for my tuition and books becuase i sure aint getting no govt. help.

160, i don't think the suede is exactly the same on the black pairs and i know for sure the leather is not the same on the white pairs. that said, the differences aren't that apparent. but the color difference really sealed the deal for me. so happy i passed on both varsitys.

I don't care about other people making money. But the resellers affect me personally, Back in the day if i didn't have the money for a pair of J's on release day it was OK because I could wait two maybe even three weeks and still get them for retail. but now all you resellers buy every thing up. And if I cant get them on release day I'm screwed, If I really want them I have too pay CRAZY reseller prices.
smh.gif

thats your karma for being a GREEDY reseller, HAHA

and you act like a grand is alot of money? !@%@ son i have made a grand in 5 minutes many times!

you dont make *!## on reselling any shoe, unless its a shoe worth 1.5k that you bought for 200

resellers are the ones responsible for hypebeasts to be born and for insane prices...can yall die already!?

This pack is great I like it. I dont regret getting the Black Vreds earlier this year. I ended up with 3 packs. A preorder, NDC and one from my local Footaction. I thought my preorder was going to fall through so I copped locally. I copped on NDC just to insure I to a pack. Didn't wanna take a chance. I all I wanted was 2 packs. I got a third that will be returned to Nike later on this week.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this was one of the biggest jordan flops i could think of

only people saying these are worth anything are the people stuck with them

i mean when you resell you want to move them fast not site on 10 of the same packs and wait 6 years for them to be worth $150.00 more then you first paid

nickel and dime resllers have maxed out there credit cards and there are no sales for these packs

even if i was still reselling i would have stayed far away from these packs

the only people who made anything off these packs was nike mom and pop stores early resellers and independent websites

better your money then mine is all i gotta say
one guy said he made $700.00 for what i think 16 packs 

thats ok but not great

but better then one other dude on there whos peddling these packs hes stuck with and from reading the posts and the number of useless posts on this thread cant move them 

i got a hold of 16 packs yesterday at $320.00 each 

i did a quick flip to a shop with no account 

did not have to put up a nickel for the packs since the store i was selling to gave me the money up front 

there was no way i would have been able to make money off this pack if i was still reselling 

was able to make a quick $320.00 

since i got the packs for $300.00 each

r u kidding me? almost every store that had these sold out instantly? i dont know what you lookin at other then ebay. ur a moron.

watch what the white pairs are worth in 5 years, they will be at 500-700 a pair.

Good job selling the packs, if thats ur thing. Just dont be made when people flame you on the forum because everybody here is here for the love of the Air Jordan line not the money.

One thing that does bother me is when the losers camp just to resale, leave that for the fans. If you can get them early, cool, but you are ruining the game when you buy a shoe then the second they sell out you walking the line with resale prices...

Back
Top Bottom