AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by sosowhat

Got my pairs finally form my Taiwan trip. No hustle, no crowd, easy pick for ppls.......
roll.gif

c72162452b4b3d1ef67c9e4ffe58dfc9b4e6bb3e.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling: AJ 6 Infrared Pack, size 9.5 to 11. $400 shipped.

Looking good!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

So for anyone that has worn either pair multiple times, how are they holding up? Any creasing or fading on the black pair?

Wore my black pair 4 days.  left them out of the wrapping paper in my room.  no yellowing.  no creasing.  no fading.  
i'm afraid to wear the white pair because i don't want them to get dirty or crease.  i'll probably break them out in FL on my vacation

Latest day-by-day update on order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 in my cart on 6/25/10:

• Friday 6/25/10 - Successful Check Out, Order Placed; Confirmation Number Emailed
  • Saturday 6/26/10 - Status: Processing
  • Sunday 6/27/10 - Status: Processing
  • Monday  6/28/10 - Status: Processing

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Latest day-by-day update on order placed on FNL after noticing sizes 8.5 and 11 in my cart on 6/25/10:

• Friday 6/25/10 - Successful Check Out, Order Placed; Confirmation Number Emailed
  • Saturday 6/26/10 - Status: Processing
  • Sunday 6/27/10 - Status: Processing
  • Monday  6/28/10 - Status: Processing
Thats how mine was on the restock...It processed from Tuesday till Sunday. So just give it time, you still have a chance

Quick question? Is their a blue'!$# tint on the lace guard of the wht/infra like on the wht/vars red?

Got my pack today. Compared them to my black varsity red and they are almost identical. Might, just end up keeping the white ones.
Overall, wasn't that impressed with the pack.

Got my pack today. Compared them to my black varsity red and they are almost identical. Might, just end up keeping the white ones.
Overall, wasn't that impressed with the pack.

Managed to get my size yesterday at my local mom and pop shop. Someone actually decided to return them. Don't know why, don't care.

im so pissed right now. i have bought about 15 packs in all and sold 12 of them and kept 2 size 10.5's for me. well just now i go to open up one of my 10.5's and the wht pair is a varsity red pair. it has the red air unit and all. i cant believe some low class shoe store employee swithched a pair of vreds for the infras and i end up with that pack. i know there are still some available in my city so first thing tomorrow morning i will go exchange it or get my money back. i still got 1 more pack in my size and i ended up getting 2 packs for free and pocketing about $700 but my blood is boling right now. w t f is wrong with these stupid 16 year old shoe store employess, bad thing is i have no idea what store it came from because i bought about 5 different 10.5's from 3 different stores. thats not a prob though cause i got plenty of receipts so i either get it exchanged for my size, or return it for a full refund and end up with a free pack and almost $1000 in my pocket. those stupid sealed bags can end up screwing you over if you never open them so please check your packs people.

Just also got my pack in today fron FNL. not that impressed
with them but oh well. the black is almost the same as the
varsity reds though imo

Thats funny that you got a VR pair in your IR pack.Dude you bought all those packs and your surprised that one was switched?Come on thats Karma for your ***.Im pretty sure its other people out there that had the same thing happen and either they can't tell the difference or they are like you BOILING,STEAMING about to KILL somebody MAD.Anyway you got a receipt so no need to be that mad just take them back and get your money.Now what are you going to do with the profit?Also you may want to read back a couple pages about people that come on here bragging about how they bought all these pairs of this pack when its people that didn't even get any.My 2cents so take it with a grain of salt!!!

Originally Posted by imazing1201

almost identical?

i know the difference isn't night and day but there is obviously a difference.

Seriously.  If you're gonna get rid of one of them, then dump the Varsity Reds.  Imitation Infrareds from January vs. the actual Infrared color.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Thats funny that you got a VR pair in your IR pack.Dude you bought all those packs and your surprised that one was switched?Come on thats Karma for your ***.Im pretty sure its other people out there that had the same thing happen and either they can't tell the difference or they are like you BOILING,STEAMING about to KILL somebody MAD.Anyway you got a receipt so no need to be that mad just take them back and get your money.Now what are you going to do with the profit?Also you may want to read back a couple pages about people that come on here bragging about how they bought all these pairs of this pack when its people that didn't even get any.My 2cents so take it with a grain of salt!!!
So QFT!

Originally Posted by imazing1201

almost identical?

i know the difference isn't night and day but there is obviously a difference.
"it's as obvious as night and day" - just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom