AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Rick2345 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
RICK has always been coming through with the info.... KEEP it up homie.
pimp.gif

Rico ! ready for coppers ?
pimp.gif

I was born READY .. you know we going to be out there.

Come Next week Ill know FOR SURE about them nonferrous minerals

If these do drop..I NEED this pack. Thanks to all the knowledgeable sources in this thread..no exemptions.
smile.gif

Now THIS is something to get excited about....if the materials are right. Go ahead and buy those varsity reds. I will do what it takes to cop a pack likethis.

Thanks for the info Rick and OP.

Flightclub got the 6 rings for $300.... LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! I wonder how hype the 6's will be

Man...what the +!$+?

They need to hurry up and release the official info before the 23rd lol

cuz if i cop the v.reds white/black this year...then that would suck if they came out...Oh well...guess if they drop ill just sell my 2 pairs and cop thepack
ohwell.gif

If this pack is only an international release, I will have to quit on JB. Very cool to hear that this is confirmed though.

Thanks to all of the people who have been relaying information on future releases. I, as do most other people, appreciate it.

International release as in Space Jam international, or True Blue III international?

^^^That's not good. That's not good at all. Do we have Gentry to thank for this?

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^^That's not good. That's not good at all. Do we have Gentry to thank for this?
Yes. Remember that interview of him where he said he was going to make more international release? Well, the man didn't lie
happy.gif

^^^ He said that? I just remember him saying that retros would be harder and harder to get, and then he laughed. What an A-hole.

duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales ducktales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck talesduck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by dollabill87

The pack is a limited release slated to come out mid 2010. I'm in Overseas same situation over here as dude described in Australia.
For everyone who is asking for pics , how? If they havn't been released through Nike. What? I'm meant to Sneakily pull out a camera
and take a pic of the sample in front of the rep while I'm in Nike hq. Or take a picture of the catalouge that can be tracked to me?
Then I lose my job just to convince a bunch of people who can't put two and two together. At the end of the day only time will
will prove it true. There are people out there who have held the sample's before anyone even has a clue it's releasing.

Dam my retraction : Sadly this man speaks truth spoke to some of my boys thanks GG and Byronde for helping out this pack is indeed real and set to release around summer time with infrared themed CWs . Very unexpected and recently confirmed so i guess Jordan 6 Infrared DMP package will be releasing as an international release for now .

never corrected myslef but i will admit when im wrong when i am and i was and apparently this pack is all to real .

2q81y51.jpg

^^^ He said that? I just remember him saying that retros would be harder and harder to get, and then he laughed. What an A-hole
http://niketalk.com/topic/207206

Why was it an international release only?
I remember being here a year ago and everybody said 'Oh how come we don't have what the US has?' You can never seem to please everyone, but at theend of the day I think the excitement that it brings to the brand and whether they're talking about the hype around it, has a positive influence on what wedo. You're going to see more things happen like that where we start to introduce special projects which are international-only and so forth. As I start totravel throughout the rest of the world and look at these pockets where the game is really relevant, I hope to create some special projects just for thoseregions. So I definitely foresee an opportunity in the future to do some special Australia-only projects.

Originally Posted by ebpo

^^^ He said that? I just remember him saying that retros would be harder and harder to get, and then he laughed. What an A-hole
http://niketalk.com/topic/207206

Why was it an international release only?
I remember being here a year ago and everybody said 'Oh how come we don't have what the US has?' You can never seem to please everyone, but at the end of the day I think the excitement that it brings to the brand and whether they're talking about the hype around it, has a positive influence on what we do. You're going to see more things happen like that where we start to introduce special projects which are international-only and so forth. As I start to travel throughout the rest of the world and look at these pockets where the game is really relevant, I hope to create some special projects just for those regions. So I definitely foresee an opportunity in the future to do some special Australia-only projects.

Yes, you can. Just release it worldwide, A-hole. Thanks for the link, ebpo.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

If this pack does release and is a international release, count on it being at least $400 or more once it is shipped to America.
At least! I mean, if i remember correctly, DMP's I, V and VII were 400 CAD so that's about 390 USD, and that's just the retail pricefor some worldwide release that sat on shelves.

Back
Top Bottom