AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by theblprnt

duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales duck tales

Thanks to stuntman in Hypebeast thread it had me
roll.gif

206znu0.gif

Too bad if its truly an international release only. you would have to be loaded with cash just to get a pair of these DMP VI pack. Im not even counting ongetting my hand on one of these. Hopefully I have a Chicago X 2010 release to fall back on

oh please make this an international release....more proof that JB is making the buyers in the USA look like fools. More like string puppets. Everyone thatsays that they would be done with JB, you all will be back. JB consumers are some of the biggest hypocrites out there. I swear, I can't think of any otherconsumer othat than you guys that are willing to buy whatever JB throws out to you. Like raw meat to wild animals.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago and got flamed big time. I'm in melbourne australia and my guy I been buying kicks from for 15 years told me they wereboth white and black with infrared releasing in a pack in the meddle of the year. i went to see him today to confirm and it is a DEFINATE in australia. Hementioned it to me 6 weeks ago and confirmed it today so I will take his word as solid. he has never let me down in 15 years. I'm 32 years old and not inthe game of spreading !*%!$$%% rumours.

I'm hearing mid-June in Australia for the pack with a retail price of AU$520 as well. Guess I won't be purchasing on the 23rd just in case.

That interview with Gentry also seems like this might be a reality. Seems a bit stupid to me to have Australia only releases, FL are usually the only JBaccount holders sans some Nike stores and other outlets. My local FL still has at least a set of DMP Vs and VIIs, pairs of Flu-Game XIIs, White/Red XIIs andRising Sun XIIs and I also found a size 8 and 10 of the Space Jam XIs half a week after the release. Jordans sit here because of the price and in my opinionit's partly due to the fact that those prices do not come close to what I'd expect quality wise.

I'm also hearing about a possible release of the Cement IV for December 2010. I have to stress that at the moment it is JUST WORDS with NO PROOF.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

not true. and infrared is gross

lebronwtf.jpg

laugh.gif
Leave Niketalk immediately, new head.
yo did son just disrespect da color infrared?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
das a fight on my block
roll.gif
tongue.gif

naw but these if this pack is seriously coming out im definitely passing on da varsity garbage with that garbage suede.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

not true. and infrared is gross
I know you may state your opinion, but are you crazy?!!

INFRARED is one of the best colors out there.
pimp.gif

Especially on the Air Jordan VI's. Look at it! (Infrared > V.Red) All day!

Nike/JB wouldn't want to say anything about this 'infrared pack' well after the varsity red shoes come out...they'd want people to'double-dip.'

Don't expect any info until the late summer, if any.

Hope these come out in the states cuz I will have this pack no matter what all i need are pic and a price and then I will me a very happy person........Lookslike a great year for Jb i bout to have to get my paper up

Back
Top Bottom