AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

$550 for the Infrared Pack?
sick.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

No thanks...I already got a pair of 2000 Infrareds, I'll just cop the White/Varsity VI's like I originally planned to buy.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

For that much I want exact replicas of the originals...no more no less.
For that much I want MJ himself to come and scrub my balls while I'm wearing those shoes.

Corrected.

I don't need you to correct my posts. Thanks for sharing your feelings though.....I think we all learned a lot about you today.
What? That I'm not stupid enough to pay that much for 2 pairs of shoes. Regardless of what "Original replica" they are?

Not trying to disrespect you or anything... Excuse my humor.

I was just thanking you for sharing with us the going rate you charge to let guys knock your junk around.
With the way JB releasing crazy packs and charging people up the *@* for it, it's not surprising you'd say something like that. As a matter of fact, I guess it costs $600 for you to bend over and take it up the *@* from JB huh? Good to know.

I guess it would be the going rate if I had said it was.....but I didn't. I don't swing that way but thanks for the offer. ....and what I do with mymoney is my concern just as your money is yours.

I was just thanking you for sharing with us the going rate you charge to let guys knock your junk around.
With the way JB releasing crazy packs and charging people up the *@* for it, it's not surprising you'd say something like that. As a matter of fact, I guess it costs $600 for you to bend over and take it up the *@* from JB huh? Good to know.

1zv7uk0.gif

Thought it was $310 retail as it is stated on the first page. If it's more than $310, pass.

^^ Lol at Bad Boys gif...

Not here to step on anyone's toes. It's just pretty absurd that JB would even think to do any sort of thing like that. $600 for a pack of 2 shoes.C'mon...

Don't get it twisted, I don't swing that way either. Like I said before, didn't meant to disrespect you CementGrey, excuse my humor.

Let's keep it moving with more speculation on this pack.

I believe this whole Infrared Pack thing is HYPE!! and ALOT of people will get their feelings hurt.... Product code for these dont really prove that they arereleasing.. I have yet to hear confirmation from an "official" Nike Rep!! I will believe it when I see it!!!! Im jus sayin....

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

I believe this whole Infrared Pack thing is HYPE!! and ALOT of people will get their feelings hurt.... Product code for these dont really prove that they are releasing.. I have yet to hear confirmation from an "official" Nike Rep!! I will believe it when I see it!!!! Im jus sayin....

I know there's alot of speculation in here, but since you mentioned "Nike Rep" have you called to confirm or unconfirm this news, like a fewpeople have?

ya can dead the nike air....
talked to a rep down here in dallas when hoh open and me and my boi was talking and asking him all these questions and
he said nike air will NEVER EVER come back.......

he did finalized that poweder blue 9's are coming out and some other stuff but i for got.

geez people need to relax. the prices posted are UK prices. we all know how the retail is down there.
smh.gif

IF it`s international release just like the true blue 3`s people from new york should be able to cop them in Toronto.
make the drive for the weekend. get em for $450.

Or maybe if you ask some guys nicely in the canada forum - they will help you out. But don't forget to hook em up when it comes to US only releases.

^Yup I'm hoping someone from Canada will look out
nerd.gif
if it's indeed an international release only. I'll remember favors
grin.gif

I am sure i could help out-i have actively been trying to find a hook up for motorsports 6s. Only problem is there is never much information flowing up northso it is hard to know when something is or is not coming until real close to the release date. But footlockers have been pretty good with pre-orders so if yougive them cash up front (a month or so in advance) they will hold your pair when they release. And if the infrareds are going to be a crazy retail price, itwill be hard to give up so much cash up front. I did pre-order for true blue 3s and cdp XI/XIIs and both times I was on vacation on release so I just paidbefore I left and picked them up when I returned - absolutely brilliant!

^^^ baby J.. holla at me if you need em if it turns out to be international release just like the true blues.
since you helped me locate some shoes from the outlet a few months back.. your help was appreciated.

Sheddy69 - you`re right i`m hoping to pre-order early and get x 5-6 packs. so no more hassle. and get a few packs for those who helped me with some outletpick-ups.

Will do rdrex. I know someone in Australia willing to help but that markup out there is
eek.gif
add on taxes and shipping then it's crazy.

Sheddy if I can get my hands on the motorsports for retail I'll let you know. Only problem is I'm from Long Island and the couple of spots out herethat get limited releases charge crazy markups. And NTNY might be crazy come release date. There's some stores out there that are supposedly gettin them,but I'll keep you updated.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

geez people need to relax. the prices posted are UK prices. we all know how the retail is down there.

What the HELL are you and the rest of the dribblers on the last few pages talking about?! The price quoted so far is an AUSTRALIAN recommended retail price(from a Sydney Footlocker), which in turn about a dozen people have decided to convert to US dollars and precede to start preaching like it's the gospelthat that's what the retail for US outlets will be! That's simply what it will cost someone in the States to import the pack! For the love of God andMichael Jordan himself READ instead of simply posting and replying off of what the LAST guy said in the thread. Geezus.... *SMH*

If this is an international release, you guys better hope that this pack disassembles like the CDPs do or you can look forward to spending £60 ($100) + onshipping this thing......on the top of whatever the retail price is........

I love how there's 53 pages of SPECULATION on this pack. Gotta love NT.

that was my next question... out of all the rumors/speculation in this thread (which i have not taken the time to read), what has actually beenCONFIRMED??

nerd.gif

thanks baby j...much appreciated. I really hope I can sell my spare pair of true blue 3s soon - I just ordered a pair of Alpha 1 IDs a few minutes ago anddefinitely need either a) more $ or, b) a stint in rehab for buying too many pairs of kicks.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

exactly what i was talking about.. people in here start preaching and complaining about the price tag being $550 U.S. ALL THEY SEE is the # and don`t even tryto read... smh @ ppl these days
smh.gif
smh.gif

willing to drop at a maximum of 560 for this if my fav shoe is done right i'd drop that much with no hesitation

Back
Top Bottom