AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

roll.gif
at dudes really willing to pay 500+, if they drop, for that price...wild....just wild
smh.gif
True
laugh.gif

If they cost that much they should look just like the 1991 OG's 100% of the way and the best quality

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I love how there's 53 pages of SPECULATION on this pack. Gotta love NT.

that was my next question... out of all the rumors/speculation in this thread (which i have not taken the time to read), what has actually been CONFIRMED??

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

willing to drop at a maximum of 560 for this if my fav shoe is done right i'd drop that much with no hesitation

No need for that we'll drive over to CANADA, i got you if they got me.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by sickickz23

hmm......I'm going all out and make a bold prediction....Nike Air. If it happens, you heard it here, first one to call it.
Although Nike Air doesn't make the biggest difference, the retained quality (nubuck in this case) makes a bigger difference for me. Suede on the VI's just doesn't do it for me atleast, simply because we've seen the cheap suede put out by the brand that has been fading with utter quickness, as far as nubuck it just seems to have more longevity. Then again having Nike Air just gives you that feeling of a 'Must Cop' as opposed to a 'Maybe'.

What's good man? Haven't seen you on here in the longest. Always nice to see u posting here bro.

(to the newbs that don't know this man is a living legend and one of the reasons I got into OG J collecting. SS and mandingo (man, wonder how he'sdoing), were doing it big at a time and era so much better than now.
pimp.gif

If they're seriously gonna charge $450, I'm good with my Varsity Reds. I can't imagine paying hundreds more for a slightly different red and nubuckupper (which is really not that noticeable)

The sneakers will NOT be sold at $550 USD. AllJordan footwear sold in other countries is priced higher than merchandise sold in the U.S.

This is the reason that Countdown Packages sold for $399 CAD ($380 USD) and Space Jam XI's sold for €200 Euros ($282 USD)

Come on, pay attention.

hmm......I'm going all out and make a bold prediction....Nike Air. If it happens, you heard it here, first one to call it.
Although Nike Air doesn't make the biggest difference, the retained quality (nubuck in this case) makes a bigger difference for me. Suede on the VI's just doesn't do it for me atleast, simply because we've seen the cheap suede put out by the brand that has been fading with utter quickness, as far as nubuck it just seems to have more longevity. Then again having Nike Air just gives you that feeling of a 'Must Cop' as opposed to a 'Maybe'.

What's good man? Haven't seen you on here in the longest. Always nice to see u posting here bro.

(to the newbs that don't know this man is a living legend and one of the reasons I got into OG J collecting. SS and mandingo (man, wonder how he's doing), were doing it big at a time and era so much better than now.
pimp.gif
^This compels me to post a remark.

I'm tired of reading these posts where cats think they were in a better time before and the times have changed... blazay blazay.. Times are going to changeand you're either there for the ride or stay your @## in 1980. Dude, if your reason for getting into collecting was because of another ordinary man, itmakes you a follower and full of BS. Makes you no better than those you're trying to put down (newbs, noobs, etc.) by saying this and that. If you feelthat's wrong, don't criticize others. And no I don't take offense to anything you type. I've been collecting (trying) since 1992 (raptors)because I love the shoes. Not for any other reason. I don't judge other sneaker-heads. I just know they're in it for the same reason I am. The love ofit. I don't base things off of NT. NT is not the whole world. The whole world is the whole world.

I only type this because it seems like you think you're better than others because you've been collecting for a while. You're NOT. Possessingmaterial things doesn't make you better than someone else. If you think that, it just makes you look foolish.

^^^EXACTLY. IM A SNEAKERHEAD JUST LIKE THE NEXT MAN BUT DAMN SOME DUDES ARE RIDICULOUS WIT IT. TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Cement Greyman wrote:

For that much I want exact replicas of the originals...no more no less.
For that much I want MJ himself to come and scrub my balls while I'm wearing those shoes.

Corrected.

I don't need you to correct my posts. Thanks for sharing your feelings though.....I think we all learned a lot about you today.

im sayin
laugh.gif
but yeah, im still holdin out for a american release...but i will import em if i have to.....

Dude, if your reason for getting into collecting was because of another ordinary man, it makes you a follower and full of BS.

laugh.gif
yeah that's it. The only reason why I got into collectingOriginal Air Jordans was because of another person on NT. I only live in Chicago were like you, I grew up watching MJ and wore OGs but never had to chance tobuy two pairs, let alone buy every pair of Air Jordans. So you're wrong. One of the reasons, but not THE reason.
Makes you no better than those you're trying to put down (newbs, noobs, etc.) by saying this and that.
who am I putting down? Newbs? Since when was the term "newbie" a derogatory remark? I'd like to know.

You could've simply responded with "i disagree, along with a few lines on why. That's fine, your opinion, and keep it moving. But by posting 2paragraphs and such, it makes me think that u are trying to be better than the next man. Is that right or wrong? I can't judge that. But apparently you aretrying to be the "ambassador of the franalations era"
laugh.gif

don't criticize others
I don't judge other sneaker-heads.
ok......but......

it makes you a follower and full of BS.
If you think that, it just makes you look foolish.
total epic fail from your part brah. Either that or you've officially lost it. I'm going with the latter.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

(to the newbs that don't know this man is a living legend and one of the reasons I got into OG J collecting. SS and mandingo (man, wonder how he's doing), were doing it big at a time and era so much better than now.
pimp.gif
^This compels me to post a remark.

I'm tired of reading these posts where cats think they were in a better time before and the times have changed... blazay blazay.. Times are going to change and you're either there for the ride or stay your @## in 1980. Dude, if your reason for getting into collecting was because of another ordinary man, it makes you a follower and full of BS. Makes you no better than those you're trying to put down (newbs, noobs, etc.) by saying this and that. If you feel that's wrong, don't criticize others. And no I don't take offense to anything you type. I've been collecting (trying) since 1992 (raptors) because I love the shoes. Not for any other reason. I don't judge other sneaker-heads. I just know they're in it for the same reason I am. The love of it. I don't base things off of NT. NT is not the whole world. The whole world is the whole world.

I only type this because it seems like you think you're better than others because you've been collecting for a while. You're NOT. Possessing material things doesn't make you better than someone else. If you think that, it just makes you look foolish.

My dude.,... Everyone is here on some other %#$ now.....

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

The sneakers will NOT be sold at $550 USD. All Jordan footwear sold in other countries is priced higher than merchandise sold in the U.S.

This is the reason that Countdown Packages sold for $399 CAD ($380 USD) and Space Jam XI's sold for €200 Euros ($282 USD)

Come on, pay attention.
this is true. please, everyone pay attention to this. the international price does not mean that a U.S. release is a straight conversion. you willget a better price unless this is an australia only release (i strongly doubt it).

nb the cdp retailed for AUD$500 here, so this is only a 20% increase.

Back
Top Bottom