AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ok, there hasn't been a retro of this style since 2000. I'd say they're pretty rare, bro.

sounds like someone didn't get da carmines
grin.gif

^ok, there hasn't been a retro of this style since 2000. I'd say they're pretty rare, bro.

GR Black/Var red suede VI's?
laugh.gif

You young dudes be killin' me..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

Rare as in 1991 "championship" infrared VI's.. As in 2000 Infrared Vi's. We're not talking V-reds here. Well, at least I'm not. smh

Also, reorganize your statement. I'm probably older than you. I've been collecting since '92. I was 9.
grin.gif
NT staff should have better knowledge before typing nonsense.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rare as in 1991 "championship" infrared VI's.. As in 2000 Infrared Vi's. We're not talking V-reds here. Well, at least I'm not. smh

Also, reorganize your statement. I'm probably older than you. I've been collecting since '92. I was 9.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Fail.
laugh.gif

Notice the term "style", never mentioned colorway, son. Give it up. You should know better than to try and argue. you're supposed to be a "mod".
laugh.gif

Now stop and move on.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If the possibilty of this package is making you want to pass on the varsity reds you really didn't like them to begin with. You were beasting.

QFT

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Fail.
laugh.gif

Notice the term "style", never mentioned colorway, son. Give it up. You should know better than to try and argue. you're supposed to be a "mod".
laugh.gif

Now stop and move on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is killin' me.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Fail.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now stop and move on.
Damn...Coulda sworn DMP's and CDP counted, oh well.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For a grown man, he doesn't make any sense. Making Chicago sneakerheads look bad..
indifferent.gif

And saying you've been collecting Air Jordans since your were 9. what, did u violate child labor laws ? cuz I think you'd had to have a job to be collecting that young. Unless you mom or dad paid for them, which doesn't count btw. So that statement needs to be rephrased.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Fail.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now stop and move on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is killin' me.
For real, you need to STOP posting your rubbish in this thread.

Went down to my spot this morning to catch a look at the VI's dropping today. They nice but my guy who has NEVER let me down in 15 years of buying kicks through him told me to wait until JUNE and grab the VI's pack thats dropping. He told me 2 months ago the pack was coming out. I told him there was a lot of speculation around about the pack and he 1000% assured me that the pack was a definate. Like I said my man has NEVER let me down in 15 years.
Save your penny's people. It will be worth it i am told.

I have now seen this in a Nike release book slated for a June release.
Retail is at AU$600, NZ$700.
Colour said TBD.
Picture was of two silhouettes.
I would say it has the possibility of being cancelled or turning out badly but I'll just wait it out.

On another note, the White/Varsity Red VI said Chicago in brackets (the other two colourways had Pistons and Lakers in brackets).

Originally Posted by Pimpin Penguin

I have now seen this in a Nike release book slated for a June release.
Retail is at AU$600, NZ$700.
Colour said TBD.
Picture was of two silhouettes.
I would say it has the possibility of being cancelled or turning out badly but I'll just wait it out.

On another note, the White/Varsity Red VI said Chicago in brackets (the other two colourways had Pistons and Lakers in brackets).
This looks like sensible info. Thanks!

So in australia this package goes for USD $543.00 plus shipping and handling.  
grin.gif

Damn that's a grip.

alright is this pack coming out or what????!!!!! i need to know before i make my purchase later on today. please someone with reliable information confirm something!

^ if the pack is making you decide whether to buy these VIs or not, then it's not really "you" making the decision, or "buying what I like" is it?" Pass and wait for the pack. If the pack gets canceled get these. Trust me by then, you will still see these shoes on ebay not more than $200 It's a GR so there's more than enough for anyone that like these shoes. 

Originally Posted by peanut214

So in australia this package goes for USD $543.00 plus shipping and handling.  
grin.gif

Damn that's a grip.

Thats right. The VI's out today are $260.00 AUD which is USD $235.00. Spacejam XI"s were AUD$260 too. beats me how the australian dollar can be so strong against the us dollar and we are still getting stitched up by ridiculous prices for shoes. I understand there are taxes and tariffs and whatnot but it is insane.

Back
Top Bottom