AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Has anyone seen this background picture on marqueesole??

Not sure, but it looks like infrared to me.
Sorry bro ... I wish it was ... :
you can clearly see that those are not the coral rose gs 6s
look at the ankle?
see the hump? that means it a mens size, the corals werent even in men sizes
WRONG!
smh.gif
please explain how im wrong
i just gotta know
THE MARQUEESOLE PIC IS A MENS SIZE SHOE!
IM NOT SAYING ITS THE INFRAREDS, IM JUST STATING THAT IT NOT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO BE THE CORAL PINK 6s
LOOK AT PICS OF ANY GS SIZE 6 AND LOOK AT A MENS SIZE 6 AND THEN LOOK AT THESE PICS AGAIN.
understand?

Oh okay, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. I THOUGHT you were saying that the last two pics were men's sizes. I was like "!$%?" because they obviously didn't have that hump in the ankle area. But, in your last response, you said that the Marqueesole pic is Men's which clears things up.

I really hope this is true. I got the VR 6's, didn't want to cop them but I had to. regardless on the quality, still a classic shoe and if this infared pack is just a rumor then I can at least have something close to the infared 6's. SMH @ myself for dogging those shoes out. Had those and the retro concords back then and didn't really knew what I had at the time. I just liked jordans but wasn't what you considered a sneaker head back then. I hope they do this pack and not make it some extreme limited thing. Plenty to go around like they should. I'll keep that pack on ice for a minute and rock my VR 6's for the time being.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Wow, nothing new that I didn't already post months ago on here and now because sneakerdouche.com decides to post it as "news" then all of the haters and naysayers are now jumping up and down about the release of the pack... Whatever! 

laugh.gif

u know i've been lobbying for you in that mega epic thread that got locked...so your work wasn't in vein...you know most of those websites got they info from here

anywayz.
yea usually those blogs site "NT" as the source of most their news, if only ppl would just read more, alot of this stuff wouldnt even be news

laugh.gif
yeah ok just like their sayin the red an white 13"s are droppin when you can clearly see the pics are photo shopped  

it all you guys, who had the info in the old thread that got locked up, thank you. cuz of you i all ready got the money saved
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

People just get it in your head these shoes are coming out in June it looks like IT WILL BE A U.S RELEASE so just get it in your head and stop fighting over nothing like some kids..........insted of spend your time in here fight start calling up your conects to secure your pack

I work at FL in Canada, and I sent an email to our allocator about this pack.
He said that when they get info, they immediately send info to the top stores so they can start telling their customers.
They usually get info  months in advance, and since there is no word of it, looks like it WONT be international.

As an aside though: The 25th anniversary 3's drop on the 27th, and we only got the call about them a week ago.
                               So maybe there is still hope for everyone that's not from the US lol

True Blue 3 '09 - I only found out about these a few weeks prior to release

6/17 DMP - I rememeber something like they were supposed to release in Nov '05 but then took the gold off
the 11 and dropped the pack 1/06 - but i think i only found out about this pack a month or so in advance (before Nov '05)

So sometimes releases are kept hush hush longer than others.
One example is int. only, the other domestic. So I guess anything can happen...this is stressful

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Oh okay, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. I THOUGHT you were saying that the last two pics were men's sizes. I was like "!$%?" because they obviously didn't have that hump in the ankle area. But, in your last response, you said that the Marqueesole pic is Men's which clears things up.

My bad
i coulda been clearer

Originally Posted by Nick2345

laugh.gif
yeah ok just like their sayin the red an white 13"s are droppin when you can clearly see the pics are photo shopped  
Those are confirmed though with pictures..... these however... 

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

People just get it in your head these shoes are coming out in June it looks like IT WILL BE A U.S RELEASE so just get it in your head and stop fighting over nothing like some kids..........insted of spend your time in here fight start calling up your conects to secure your pack

He said that when they get info, they immediately send info to the top stores so they can start telling their customers.
They usually get info  months in advance, and since there is no word of it, looks like it WONT be international.

As an aside though: The 25th anniversary 3's drop on the 27th, and we only got the call about them a week ago.
If im going to post info its going to be true

Who are your sources, do you have pictures, do you have an exact release date, do you have information on where it is being released??  Thats why people are questioning this post.... Not to mention there has already been a post with more info than this....

Did not have time to look through all the posts but me and a couple friends have been talking with some of the buyers for finishline and he said 5/29/2010 is the date they will be dropping.

"Let's kill this topic...When solid info or pictures becomes available, I'm sure someone will post it."
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cheers ijapino 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://niketalk.com/topic/228411?page=1[/font]

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Who are your sources, do you have pictures, do you have an exact release date, do you have information on where it is being released??  Thats why people are questioning this post.... Not to mention there has already been a post with more info than this....

It called.....................call Nike its that easy JUST DO IT
pimp.gif

This pack will have a special place in my heart if this is true because I thought JB was going to drop the black infared VI's and white infared ones seperate but this makes up for those varsity red ones they releasing lol

Back
Top Bottom