AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

This quote was taken from a sneakernews.com reader. Take it for what it's worth....
Rolaholic, March 17th, 2010 at 9:24 pm wrote:
I JUST GOT INFO ON NEXT YRS EARLY RELEASES!!!! THE PLAYOFF 13S WILL COME OUT IN JANUARY,THE CEMENT 3S ARE COMING IN FEBRUARY AND THE HOLY GRAIL….. THE BORDEAUX 7S ARE RETROEING IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRICES HAVENT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET BUT THESE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR RELEASEE SO ALL YOU JORDAN HEADS,THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND BEGINNING OF NEXT YR WILL BE CRAZZYYY SO YALL CAN GET YOUR $$ IN CHECK. flints and bleeds in nov and dec and cool greys in december too andplayoff 13s,cement 3s and BORDEAUXS NEXT YR.
I also have horrible news. The infrared pack will be releasing in July…..but……. its an INTERNATIONAL release only. I just got off the phone with foot locker and they’ve said its only a european release and i even called NIKE to see if its true and it is. all i have to say is that JB IS PISSING ME OFF.THEY EXCITE US WITH THE NEWS OF AN ALLTIME FAVOURITE LIKE THE INFRARED AND THEN THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE WITH THE NEWS OF IT BEING INTERNATIONAL,THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST YEAR WITH THE TRUE BLUES.

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

This quote was taken from a sneakernews.com reader. Take it for what it's worth....
I JUST GOT INFO ON NEXT YRS EARLY RELEASES!!!! THE PLAYOFF 13S WILL COME OUT IN JANUARY,THE CEMENT 3S ARE COMING IN FEBRUARY AND THE HOLY GRAIL….. THE BORDEAUX 7S ARE RETROEING IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRICES HAVENT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET BUT THESE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR RELEASEE SO ALL YOU JORDAN HEADS,THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND BEGINNING OF NEXT YR WILL BE CRAZZYYY SO YALL CAN GET YOUR $$ IN CHECK. flints and bleeds in nov and dec and cool greys in december too andplayoff 13s,cement 3s and BORDEAUXS NEXT YR.
I also have horrible news. The infrared pack will be releasing in July…..but……. its an INTERNATIONAL release only. I just got off the phone with foot locker and they’ve said its only a european release and i even called NIKE to see if its true and it is. all i have to say is that JB IS PISSING ME OFF.THEY EXCITE US WITH THE NEWS OF AN ALLTIME FAVOURITE LIKE THE INFRARED AND THEN THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE WITH THE NEWS OF IT BEING INTERNATIONAL,THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST YEAR WITH THE TRUE BLUES.

Why JB! 
mad.gif

I heard a rumor that some VI release would be international.....guess it's true.

It WILL NOT be hard to get a pack...trust me.....ebay....ebay ebay.....the TB III's were sitting over seas

What international
mad.gif
 that sucks. I hope that's not true. Yea Ebay but how much will the reseller prices be on these
smh.gif

hope canada is still part of international for this release...heard a rumour that canada might become part of a new North America region for US/Canada (maybe mexico too) and so canada would stop getting international releases. Maybe nike is trying to make it super hard for everyone in the US to get international releases - i guess Canada is too close...haha!

Goodbye infrared pack. if i can't get it for retail i won't be copping. To those living in the Philippines like me...its still safe to assume that the infrared pack won't drop...much like the true blues.

I don't understand why people keep saying "Glad I didn't get the Varsity Red/Black VI's so I can get the Infrared Pack"

This doesn't make any sense to me...the VI's are a good shoe, and there is nothing illegal about having both.

Originally Posted by Gags1587

I don't understand why people keep saying "Glad I didn't get the Varsity Red/Black VI's so I can get the Infrared Pack"

This doesn't make any sense to me...the VI's are a good shoe, and there is nothing illegal about having both.
no point in having both....straight up log jam in your closet.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Goodbye infrared pack. if i can't get it for retail i won't be copping. To those living in the Philippines like me...its still safe to assume that the infrared pack won't drop...much like the true blues.

Where in 'Pinas are you at?

Originally Posted by Gags1587

^^  Agreed. 

People haven't even seen this mythical Infrared Pack with confirmed pics.  For all we know if they do come out, they could be low tops or even black suede just like the black/varsity reds.  Then what?  2 dozen complaint threads about why JB sucks and on and on and on?  SMH.

Originally Posted by GRAND hustlePIMPIN

Hold on? Cool Grays in December? White/Red 13s in December? Anybody else see these ending up like the White/Red 12s did with the Space Jam Release?

Oh and JB if you're smart. You'll go ahead and toss the Black/Red 13s out too.

The 20% off Eastbay gift cards will come in handy asap.

can those 20%off eastbay gift cards be used with friends and family or any other deals? any restrictions/exclusions?

discount on an infrared pack if it releases would be sweet.

If this an international release, I guess we can expect to see the packs being split and sold separately on ebay.

depending on price from ebay sellers i may cop
smh.gif
....I'm happy with the varsity red's though. No need to abuse my wallet for a different hue of red

I know that on the og infra's and the 2000 infra's, the heel portion had a special
material that it was laced with... unfortunately left off on the varsitys.

That alone would make me want to cop the pack.

But knowing its availability (and reseller prices), i'll just be happy with my varsitys.

*in luther voice*

"My love... my love.... MY... ENDLESS LOVE!!!"

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

can those 20%off eastbay gift cards be used with friends and family or any other deals? any restrictions/exclusions?

discount on an infrared pack if it releases would be sweet.
Well you can buy the gift cards at 20% off. Then when you order a shoe that's not excluded, you can use a discount code on the shoe.

Only one discount code at a time.

yea JB been gettin on my nerves, i think imma become a full-time Nike Retro head if these dont drop in the States.

Back
Top Bottom