AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Seriously now? The black/varsity red 6s just released. JB's seriously going to bring them back with minute differences in a package with the white infrareds? I thought the white infrareds were going to be a GR a couple of months from now ?

Are we really hyping some thing that hasnt been invented yet or confirmed to be made? I wonder if back in the day our grandparents hyped the stuff like the stop light, TV and microwave before they came out. LOL.
Yall calm down with all this speculation. we all know You Know Who reads these post. so shhhhhh on all the price talk. your gonna ruin it for everyone.

Antdiddy wrote:
Are we really hyping some thing that hasnt been invented yet or confirmed to be made? I wonder if back in the day our grandparents hyped the stuff like the stop light, TV and microwave before they came out. LOL.
Yall calm down with all this speculation. we all know You Know Who reads these post. so shhhhhh on all the price talk. your gonna ruin it for everyone.

It's been ruined already from the get go by making it a limited international release.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
I swear to bob, you kids are on some other #@$@. My statement was wayyy misunderstood but, I'm not going to re-adjust because it doesn't matter.. lol You do realize we're talking about shoes, right? shoes... *goes into Jim Mora voice*
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if there just shoes then why are you here ?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GR Black/Var red suede VI's?
laugh.gif

You young dudes be killin' me..

Rare as in 1991 "championship" infrared VI's.. As in 2000 Infrared Vi's. We're not talking V-reds here. Well, at least I'm not. smh

Also, reorganize your statement. I'm probably older than you. I've been collecting since '92. I was 9.
grin.gif
NT staff should have better knowledge before typing nonsense.
laugh.gif

5bbifq.jpg

Fall back kid.

Fail.
laugh.gif

Notice the term "style", never mentioned colorway, son. Give it up. You should know better than to try and argue. you're supposed to be a "mod".
laugh.gif

Now stop and move on.
Damn...Coulda sworn DMP's and CDP counted, oh well.
ohwell.gif

*cough* '08 Olympics. *cough* Charity's. *cough*

I think I'm catching a cold.

Thank u Bro mods get this guy out of here he is probally 2x my age and i still know more about Jordans then him......... a GR being rare air on RD
come on now

^no offense fam, but doesn't everyone have a different definition of rare? i mean like everyone has a holy grail right, but not everyones holy grail is the same. just let him be if he wants to think varsity red 6's are rare let him.

Originally Posted by metallic

^no offense fam, but doesn't everyone have a different definition of rare? i mean like everyone has a holy grail right, but not everyones holy grail is the same. just let him be if he wants to think varsity red 6's are rare let him.

Rare is a word used to denote low numbers of abundance, uncommon.

i.e. AJKOs

^....or INFRARED VI's.

Which is what I meant. Sometimes I have to put things into layman's terms for kids to understand. It's elementary.

Some in here think they are experts because they own a pair of 2000 retroes that they bought in 2006. lol

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

tired.gif
the irony of this.. wish there was some concrete info
Well that's the thing bud, there IS concrete info. These ARE dropping, stores in Australia at least have these confirmed and have their orders keyed in...
Now it's just up to y'all in the States to get your info right, because that seems to be the problem, no one can seem to accurately confirm these in any of the retail stores over there at least from what the majority of people in here are saying. 

Nike USA can confirm the pack over the phone so it's up to y'all to DO YOUR HOMEWORK and get out there and start hitting up accounts and asking what the deal is and if they're getting this pack in or not! 
nerd.gif
 After all there is a CONFIRMED US RRP of $310 for them so....

GET TO WORK!

i came in here looking for solid info

and found none...............................................................peace

^....or INFRARED VI's.

Which is what I meant. Sometimes I have to put things into layman's terms for kids to understand. It's elementary.

Some in here think they are experts because they own a pair of 2000 retroes that they bought in 2006. lol

Please just stop.  If these "kids" can't understand what you are trying to say then be the adult you are and let it go.  It's just shoes remember?

The international pricing:

First up Nike's international pricing is a little steep anyway.

Secondly, Nike's international divisions pad the price a little more then they think they can get away with it: 97s are approximate $210-220 in some markets.

Thirdly, having looked at the pricing of some Nike shoes in Australia, EVERY Nike shoe seems to expensive there, even compared to European prices.

The 3s sold well internationally, but at that sort of price a VI isn't going to do that much business.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ What a fool you are then...

why is he a fool? this pack could be low tops. there is still no solid info!
The silhouette is of a standard VI on the line sheet and yeah like I keep repeating (seemingly to myself or the brick wall, whichever) if you had of read through all the relevant information and none of the BS you would have known this and I wouldn't be wasting my time replying to you...

^....or INFRARED VI's.

Are yu 13 or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ What a fool you are then...

why is he a fool? this pack could be low tops. there is still no solid info!
wth are people saying these are going to be lows?  earlier in this thread some dude speculated that the would be lows b.c Jordan would get our hopes up for a CW and give them to us in a way we wouldn't expect.  That low top business should end w/o solid info.  
Will not be splitting this pack.  Might need to double up on the white infrared.

iam sure if these will be released here, then a more solid info on would eventually surface in a month or two but right now just keeping an eye and an ear opened for this
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom