alcoholics or recovering people what is your story?

3.5 =bulk... 50$ =dropping coin

:lol:

We all smoke weed fam. No need to make it seem like y'all smoking O's a day. A 3.5 is a good weekly amount in my book and $50-$60 a week is money that can be put to better use. Trust me, I use to sell and seen dudes be real stupid with money.

3.5g isn't buying in bulk. :lol:

It saves more money than buying a 10 cent or dub everyday if you add up the grams

I only buy a half o (14g) at a time and these days I smoke entirely by myself. If I don't have enough for a half o or my money needs to go some place more important I just stop. On top of that I cut my smoking down drastically to about 2 bowls periodically over the course of the day to always remain slightly lifted.

More positive changes then I can even begin to name. Life has been good. Decriminalized in my state and I deny my habit in person so I am the lowest of lowkey. Easily last 2-3 months and the knowledge I've gained from appropriate use of my high makes it more then worth it.

Had to stop smoking with my boys because they love to max out and I hate spending my entire day so stuck I can't be productive or go about the daily tasks I set for myself.

Use to drink like a fish when I lived in dorms. Now I can't even remember the last time I've had anything to drink. It's been a very long time, probably never going to drink again. Ganja is better in all aspects IMO.

Last edited:
I usually go through an eighth or two a week. Been trying to cut back to keep it at just an 1/8 to save some money and not be stoned all the time. Ideally, I'd like to cut back to just burning a little at night, but I have a lot of time to myself during the day so I wind up just hitting the bowl here and there. Try not to smoke j's during the day since I feel like that wastes too much product. Need to get me a new portable vape eventually.

my uncle is drinking himself to death... his wife and kids are slowly watching him go... I need ideas on how to help him guys, he refuses to seek treatment and is one of the most high functioning alcoholics I have ever seen ($$ wise, exercise wise, etc)

I usually go through an eighth or two a week. Been trying to cut back to keep it at just an 1/8 to save some money and not be stoned all the time. Ideally, I'd like to cut back to just burning a little at night, but I have a lot of time to myself during the day so I wind up just hitting the bowl here and there. Try not to smoke j's during the day since I feel like that wastes too much product. Need to get me a new portable vape eventually.
This is what im considering for the upcoming semester. Purposely picked my classes to each have an hour break between them so I can toke up and head back. 

Was going to just buy a bunch of cones, but I'll either get a PAX or a lunchbox. 

Last edited:
I roll with an eighth a week and I burn by my damb self.
Drank maybe 2x a month and on that yowder maybe 3x a yr with the day one homies.

Did cold turkey with bud for nearly 7 yrs and got my GED, AA and BS. Bout to go cold turkey again and make changes after applying 4 this grad program. I love chronic but I need my mind to b fresh as fuh during my studies...

I roll with an eighth a week and I burn by my damb self.
Drank maybe 2x a month and on that yowder maybe 3x a yr with the day one homies.

Did cold turkey with bud for nearly 7 yrs and got my GED, AA and BS. Bout to go cold turkey again and make changes after applying 4 this grad program. I love chronic but I need my mind to b fresh as fuh during my studies...
Really? I noticed the exact opposite. I hated reading, studying, even sitting in class made me want to blow my brains out..

All of it is as easy as breathing after I smoke. Carried over into my sober state too. 

Last edited:
Really? I noticed the exact opposite. I hated reading, studying, even sitting in class made me want to blow my brains out..

All of it is as easy as breathing after I smoke. Carried over into my sober state too. 

But that short term forgetfulness :x

Can't disagree about making class better but idk if it's really sticking if I smoke before lol

Last edited:

Bruh.. Share your secret .. When I'm lit I overthink **** then say f it and laugh it off :lol:

Lol 3.5 in bulk...3.5 a good weekly amount.

For me, it's better to buy in dubs. Costs more but you smoke less because it's not right there, those late nights where you're like 'ill roll this small one' have a different meaning when it's your last .4.

A gram a day is where I want to stay. That's roughly 12oz a year, but more like a pound a year, that way I got four zips to blow on special occasion/stress weeks/relax weeks/family weeks etc.

That plus brewing my own beer, two pounders a day during dinner. A few blunts...that'll keep me peaceful and happy.

It's hard to really explain it, it's almost like learning to ride a bicycle. The more you attempt to do it while your high the easier (and better) it gets. 

When I first tried it I went to the library to study during dead week and stared at the Firefox start up screen for 15 minutes. Was way too gone. I just got up and left at that point, there's definitely some build up to reach whatever level I assume im at now. Couldn't imagine it any other way at this point.

Last edited:
Alcoholic here!

Began drinking when I was 13 in Europe. Parents didn't really care all that much so I took advantage. 3 or 4 drinks with dinner was the norm, then a few once I was home. This carried on when I went back to the States as I have an older brother who didn't mind kicking me down a few brews.

Then came the relationship booze.

I met my lady when I was 17 and was mostly booze free. Living life sober was just the way it was. Then I went travelling around the world for a few months and ended up boozing like crazy. Apparently I came back a monster as my lady put it. During my time around the world I was boozing every day... sleeping with different chicks every night... getting bjs in the street... drugs here and there... partying like a beast and generally having the time of my life.

When I came back I resented all of the animosity I received from my significant other so I continued boozing however I switched to vodka. Vodka is a beast for me and I become a different person when vodka intoxicates me. I went through years of arguments centered around booze, denial, lies and facades. No matter how hard I tried to mask my lust for vodka, I would always slip up and get exposed. She ended up leaving me.

After several brushes with the law and ending up in jail multiple times, I decided that I needed a fresh start. I am no longer a citizen of the country I know and love.

I'm now in a new country where the problems haven't found me yet but the booze certainly has.

I drink 7-10 beers each night on average and now I'm about to take a swig of some vodka. I bought it tonight as a special post sex treat.

In the end, I haven't really learned anything from my errors... although I'm fully aware of the errors which have brought me to this place. I'll probably die from something alcohol related but in the end... I've had a decent time with my life so far. I hope for another 10-20 years on the planet should I maintain the same magnitude of excess.

Cheers! :smile:

Damn

Lol 3.5 in bulk...3.5 a good weekly amount.

For me, it's better to buy in dubs. Costs more but you smoke less because it's not right there, those late nights where you're like 'ill roll this small one' have a different meaning when it's your last .4.

A gram a day is where I want to stay. That's roughly 12oz a year, but more like a pound a year, that way I got four zips to blow on special occasion/stress weeks/relax weeks/family weeks etc.

That plus brewing my own beer, two pounders a day during dinner. A few blunts...that'll keep me peaceful and happy.

12 ounces a year? So you're spending roughly about $6500 a year on weed give or take $200 dollars and if your plug F's with you on deals for an O. Are you smoking loud? And are you rolling up .5's or grams??

I used to smoke heavily but I had to stop because I couldn't really function in public. I would get super timid around people and I would always feel like people were watching me lol. I went to work and school baked on several occasions and I had to stop because I was super timid and paranoid.

I wish I could be drunk 24 hours a day.

I love alcohol.  I drink it every chance I get. Give me your hardest liquor and i will drink it straight.

I am a drunkard.  I will be going until my heart or liver gives out.

12 ounces a year? So you're spending roughly about $6500 a year on weed give or take $200 dollars and if your plug F's with you on deals for an O. Are you smoking loud? And are you rolling up .5's or grams??

Random questions. Lol

Now in my life I'm dropping bout $320 per oz a month , that's roughly $3800+ a year for some loud. Idk where you're getting your numbers from. N I smoke .3-6, I don't weigh all my blunts out.

However, id love to grow my own.

Honestly, some people can smoke as much as I do and still keep their lives together....some people can't. It's like everything else.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider myself an addict. But I went through a phase where I was popping all kinds of pills and drinking all kinds of syrup for about 3 years. I stopped cold turkey after a night where I blacked out at a girls house and woke up 15 hours later not remembering anything in between. I.e. Getting there or being with said girl.

I knew the risks of what I was doing and I didn't care much until that night happened and I'm thankful that I didn't hurt myself or anyone else when I was driving intoxicated. I would literally pop 2 Xanax bars drink a small bottle of vodka to boost it then drive around town.

It's funny because that day I literally parked on the curb of the intersection. The very nice parking enforcement gave me a $40 ticket for parking during street cleaning when in reality he probably ah pulld have towed my car.

This being said though. I don't regret anything. I really wanted to just explore and pharmacuticals fascinated me at the time. It was crazy to me how different pills could make you feel different things and how they affected your system. I hadn't done anything I about 3 years but last week I had some lean again. Doesn't have the magic it had for me back then but it has a bit if hostalgia for me. If you're struggling with a drug problem , just stake a step back and look at things. Is that high really worth your life? Liver? Relationships?

To OP:
Feeling weird after a night of drinking is normal. This happens because alcohol is a depressant so that's exactly what it does. Without going into science too much , once you start drinking lot your brain won't feel happy without alcohol, it changes your receptors for happiness. As long as you're not hiding your drinking or drinking alone when you're depressed you'll be fine, I feel like we all go through that stage of drinking in excess just because we can, lately I've only been drinking when I'm in the mood for it (1-2 tall cans with a meal) or when I'm going to a party (~10 beers in 3 hours) . I've learned that I don't want to be blackout drunk anymore like some of my friends. I cherish memories now more than anything, and I find things hard to remember when I'm drunk.

Last edited:
:lol: why y'all flexing on my guy lamekilla lamekilla everybody smoke different

I personally ain't grabbing nothing lower than a Vick and that **** can last me anywhere from 3 days to a lil over a week depending on what I got going matching, blunts vs. vaping, etc. If the homies wasn't on with it I would be going broke for real

Was on the drank tough cause my cousin had the connect **** dried up now Im spending crazy amounts of money :x and to top it off the actavis is dry *** hell around here now it's straight hi-tech and that green ****

Finna give this **** up ASAP :smh:

Last edited:
On the green front: I cop O's at a time.  $300-340 depending on quality.  Usually lasts me 8-12 weeks.

Can't smoke anymore (lung collapsed back in 2012), but I stay by my vape.  Just bought a G Pro and I honestly love it.  After owning a few Pax's, I can say that I like this much more. I feel like the design, the features, and the accessories are far superior than what the Pax offers.  Not to mention it's over $150 less.

Wanna get a regular G-Pen so I can start copping oil.

Random questions. Lol

Now in my life I'm dropping bout $320 per oz a month , that's roughly $3800+ a year for some loud. Idk where you're getting your numbers from. N I smoke .3-6, I don't weigh all my blunts out.

However, id love to grow my own.

Honestly, some people can smoke as much as I do and still keep their lives together....some people can't. It's like everything else.

$320 a zip huh? You must be really chummie chummie with your plug because the lowest a zip goes around my way is $350 and that's being extremely generous. $10 a blunt/.5 so $20 for a gram. 28 grams in an ounce so if you scale per gram that's $560........

You must be rolling papers if you're smoking a .3 but papers are better for you. I was messing with the large raw comes before I quit

:lol: why y'all flexing on my guy lamekilla lamekilla everybody smoke different

I personally ain't grabbing nothing lower than a Vick and that **** can last me anywhere from 3 days to a lil over a week depending on what I got going matching, blunts vs. vaping, etc. If the homies wasn't on with it I would be going broke for real

Was on the drank tough cause my cousin had the connect **** dried up now Im spending crazy amounts of money :x and to top it off the actavis is dry *** hell around here now it's straight hi-tech and that green ****

Finna give this **** up ASAP :smh:

I'm getting flexed on too hard :lol: but I like to discuss with fellow stoners. An NT smoke summit would be nice one of these days. But we need to get an official NT weed thread first. We had one going for like a week last summer and I posted a pic of some crazy purp I was smoking and meth locked the thread :smh:

That's why I said 'right now in my life' you got a good connect you cherish that ish. Sometimes I cop a 8th for the 40 just to keep up appearances. Lol.

And Sc...vacuum your whip b, not worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom