All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by The King Of Maryland

there needs to be a second run already... we know that these will sell...
this...i say dont completely evaporate da charity money ya gonna generate for this fitted and make sure ya got a pool of loot to re-up with new era.

Originally Posted by ps2child

I say let old NT heads cop first lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i meant to ask...what does "do you know" signify. ive been around a minute and have no clue...

Meth or somebody else, has it been answer to why the patch on the side is so big? Almost the same as the logo on the front?
EDIT: I would not rock a NT polo, bad enough the shirts cuz a lot of attention already 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Meth or somebody else, has it been answer to why the patch on the side is so big? Almost the same as the logo on the front?
EDIT: I would not rock a NT polo, bad enough the shirts cuz a lot of attention already 
tired.gif
The design was smaller, not intended to be so large.
The way New Era operates, they needed to make it slightly larger to include all the detail required of the stitching.

You can only go so small while including all the detail, the embroidery has to still look good, so they just made the patch larger, while retaining the good look of the stitching. 

.......sup, my logo too big.

- and i thought the fabric was going to be thicker. it looks like that paper thin fabric that creases.

The more I look at the hat as the advertisement on the top the more I realize I don't really like it. Maybe the next hats NT produces i'll cop.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

went on ecap to bookmark the link, it's not up

I'm ready. This is my plan for 2/12:
"I'm determined as ever to get one of these televisions hats...I currently have everybody in the house sitting in front of a computer reloading that web page every 5 seconds until the price  page updates, all using different ISPs, ranging from our household cable internet ISP, leeching DSL from the neighbor's WiFi, and two laptops tethered to an iPhone and the other to a Verizon Motorola Droid so I'm attacking this deal offer from all possible angles I can possibly think of. We're all going to be using the same credit card information though, so only one of our orders will be successful if we actually get the order in before they're sold out. Now if I miss out on this deal  offer then whoever beat me to the punch deserves their cheapass TVs damn hats."

[font=arial, sans-serif]Y'all not privy to that existence. 
grin.gif
[/font]

still dont understand da animosity  towards how "big" da patch is....looks about da standard size to me when you compare

da patch sizes of New Era & M&N fitteds and snapbacks...

WEST+NYC+49ERS+SNAPBACK.jpg

da majority of people complainin about da "patch" i've NEVER seen ya in da fitted thread
grin.gif
laugh.gif

^
EXACTLY Ninja.

The patch is fine. If they would have produced the hat minus the logo, everybody would have said "yo, that hat is too plain. why couldnt you come up with a design for a patch?"

And considering the fact that the whole NE side patch is what's popular right now in the world of fitteds, it was great timing to produce this hat and include a patch

called cap city and was told you can buy the hat in the store but they are not sure how many they are going to sell in the store and are not sure wheen it is going to release

Back
Top Bottom