All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da majority of people complainin about da "patch" i've NEVER seen ya in da fitted thread
grin.gif
laugh.gif
THISSSSSS!

I wish they had a link to the hat so I could save the link but oh well hopefully they just put it on the front page

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I'll wait for the snapback version....

Skeleton+waiting.jpg

called cap city and was told you can buy the hat in the store but they are not sure how many they are going to sell in the store and are not sure wheen it is going to release
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

i would cop. but its probably gonna sell in like 2 mins.

i wouldnt really wear it though. dont wear fitteds anymore. i'd cop just cause NT has been a part of my life. (
indifferent.gif
)

i have no problem with the patch. looks dope actually.

Honestly, I want the hat.

Reality? Won't even have a chance at getting it.
frown.gif

2nd run please & thank you.

grin.gif

Rajah.
Great Job!

This should really just be an Online Release..

C'mon ECapCity..

Make it easier for us NTers!

good thing it aint a snap back less hypbeast, iss >>>> way
more for the people who really want one
pimp.gif

Stupid question. Is this friday night going into saturday or saturday night going into Sunday

pleasenoflame

how long does it take to actually produce these fitteds tho ? guys making it seem like they make all the fitteds in store

The NT fitted is nice! I like the anniversary banner so the patch isn't a problem for me. Probably would've been better in the back though. I will try to cop.

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da majority of people complainin about da "patch" i've NEVER seen ya in da fitted thread
grin.gif
laugh.gif
THISSSSSS!
the best things in life are simple. its like someone handing you the greatest cheesecake ever made and you sprinkle m&m's on it
edit: NOT hating though!! I applaud the crew for putting this together after years and years waiting

Originally Posted by Method Man

The long wait is almost over.  (Hey, at least they'll come out before Detox.)
laugh.gif

7 3/4 for me...hopefully the cotton doesn't fade

sorry if answered earlier, why wasn't wool used?

good luck with everyone getting theirs...

7 5/8 - Hopefully i get one. I doubt it though. I'm probably gonna be out and about that night and will completely forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom