All 144 NikeTalk New Era fitted caps have been SOLD. Thank you for your support!

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by swendro88

11vph74.png
pimp.gif

i see what you did there
laugh.gif
looks EXTRA plain.....im glad its got da patch...i would've been extra happy had it gotten da multicolored new era logo since i've never seen one before

but ehh...

if these sell out fast, meth should already be thinkin bout doing a alternate colorway (red upper, black brim, white NT, black line under, flipped coloways

on da patch too
happy.gif
)

18 7 3/4s
JAM!

This will be scooped. I have been trying to expand my non-team affiliated fitted collection.

EDIT: & I'm stealing that idea about putting my Screen Name on the hat.
laugh.gif

Just went to my FB and saw ecapcity put this up on my feed for everybody.

It should only be shown on NT.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Just went to my FB and saw ecapcity put this up on my feed for everybody.

It should only be shown on NT.

not one nter who will appreciate own this fitted, dont you understand the game by now?

: sends designs to china bootlegger :

I agree with Ninjahood.  The hat would have looked plain as $*#& without the patch.

Originally Posted by shaft

I don't see why people can't figure out that NT is not theirs. It is somewhere you can e-meet other shoe collectors/enthusiasts. Just because there are professional designers on the message board doesn't mean they NEED to be consulted.

If I came to your house and smelled your mom cooking food, and because I am a professional chef tell her to move to the side, she don't know what she's doing, you would not be happy, correct?

Instead, I would enjoy the hospitality and enjoy the meal prepared.

Start your own Nike oriented MB, get a world-wide following and keep it growing for 10 years. Ten make your hat any way you want it.

Until then, tell Rajah nice job and set the time to go and get your size on ecapcity.com on release day.

#IrantSOwhat
I second this notion. NTers are never happy with whats given, granted they contributed absolutely nothing to the cause.

Imma try n get 1...wld def rock I don't really kno y u wldnt..def wldnt spend bread on sumtin I wont use

Fitted looks nice.

I'll wait till they have one that has the "NKETLK" script logo w/ NT patch on the side.

ECC FAM,

Due to a high demand for the NikeTalk New Era hat, the limit is one hat per order; just to be fair. Remember, the NT hat will be available online only and won't be available in store. Keep checking for updates on FaceBook, follow us @ecapcity on Twitter, or check our blog at fittedID.com.

02/12/2011 is the launc...h date.

eCc.com

What more do you guys want from a NT hat? Classic NT logo with an anniversary patch on the side.
laugh.gif
.. NT will never be happy.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom