All My Car Heads Enter Vol. Jaguar S Type

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Jags have an extremely notorious reputation for having tons of problems. The biggest issue is they need frequent tune ups that run about a grand. They are exclusive car. With that comes high priced problems. Don't do it bro.

He has 99 posts but logic isn't a problem.

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Jags have an extremely notorious reputation for having tons of problems. The biggest issue is they need frequent tune ups that run about a grand. They are exclusive car. With that comes high priced problems. Don't do it bro.

He has 99 posts but logic isn't a problem.

5d7151eeb6d927feeac31f41b948ec3ebaf77ab.jpg

My 2003 Jaguar S-Type R. 
pimp.gif

i <3 her.

quick notes: 

real joy to drive. great SPG (smiles per gallon 
tongue.gif
)

expensive to maintain/repair. REAL EXPENSIVE.

gas GUZZLER..

400hp. RWD.. hope you dont live in snow...

My 2003 Jaguar S-Type R. 
pimp.gif

i <3 her.

quick notes: 

tongue.gif
)

gas GUZZLER..

That car is a money pit. Thats one of the reasons why they are so cheap. You can get a car with 100k but I would stick with Toyota or Honda. G35 will have repair costs as well. Why are you only looking at luxury whips anyway?

That car is a money pit. Thats one of the reasons why they are so cheap. You can get a car with 100k but I would stick with Toyota or Honda. G35 will have repair costs as well. Why are you only looking at luxury whips anyway?

S-Types: beautiful to own, plenty of electrical gremlins, and you'll have to sell a kidney each time something breaks.

Over 100,000 miles is asking for it with almost all British cars. For 6-8k, if you like the ride quality/luxury, try looking at older Lexus LS-series cars, or the rare Infiniti Q that falls to that range.

Otherwise, just save up and get something else. This car won't just give you headaches, it'll give you a stroke.

EDIT: Read your other post.  G35 for 6-8k will have problems, CTS might as well.  If you can't afford luxury cars at what their normal sticker prices are, you won't be able to afford to maintain them.

S-Types: beautiful to own, plenty of electrical gremlins, and you'll have to sell a kidney each time something breaks.

Over 100,000 miles is asking for it with almost all British cars. For 6-8k, if you like the ride quality/luxury, try looking at older Lexus LS-series cars, or the rare Infiniti Q that falls to that range.

Otherwise, just save up and get something else. This car won't just give you headaches, it'll give you a stroke.

EDIT: Read your other post.  G35 for 6-8k will have problems, CTS might as well.  If you can't afford luxury cars at what their normal sticker prices are, you won't be able to afford to maintain them.

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

My 2003 Jaguar S-Type R. 
pimp.gif

i <3 her.

quick notes: 

tongue.gif
)

gas GUZZLER..

i dont like the S-type but i can appreciate the R
pimp.gif

nice ride homie

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

My 2003 Jaguar S-Type R. 
pimp.gif

i <3 her.

quick notes: 

tongue.gif
)

gas GUZZLER..

i dont like the S-type but i can appreciate the R
pimp.gif

nice ride homie

Back
Top Bottom