All Red XI's?

sick.gif

id cop and make the midsole and the leather back part black and then they will look good to me, cleat PE would be good the way it is though

He ruined that fit by choosing those shoes. All be because he wanted to be a hypebeast *red October hype*

After seeing these, the Patone 11s , and the columbias I'm not really feeling the 11s anymore as a shoe. I don't know why but my once favorite jordan sneaker has turnt meh.

After seeing these, the Patone 11s , and the columbias I'm not really feeling the 11s anymore as a shoe. I don't know why but my once favorite jordan sneaker has turnt meh.
Its because they're goin OD status over at JB and just dropping 11s every other month.I used to love the fact that is was a lil more difficult to get your hands on 11s back in the day.....NOT anymore. But I will get these and the Columbia's(Or Gammas wuteva :ohwell: lol) But I will def  be skipping certain CWs bc its getting ridiculously easy to get 11s now :/

Yea they're a Melo PE, but at the same time, so was the Toro 4s, prior being generally released, slightly altered from his Toro 4 PEs.. So there maybe a chance that these will get the gr treatment as well.

Fingers Crossed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom