All Star Saturday: 8pm EST, TNT (Skills Challenge, Shooting Stars, 3-pt shootout, Dunk Contest)

they need mro elevel headed dudes like dr.j to vote. dwight is my dudes but all these dman fools especially kenny got caught up in the hype. moon andgreen's dunks were not easy at all,but fans want flash,they dont care about degree of difficulty.

that dude T Dub poops all ova the NBA dunk contest, the NBA uses too many props now man, they need 2 jus dunk.

mad.gif
at TO for hoopin in wat looks lik the titanium XX3s

these costumes are getting out of hand...WHATS NEXT HAVING A ****** ON YOUR BACK AND DUNKING THE BALL?

Damn Dwight Howard mustve skeeted on all your girls because theres a lot of saltiness going on here. Just appreciate it.

and Moon CAN dunk form that far,its just that the passing messed him up.im sure if he had the ball he could dunk from there.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ people tryin to throw salt on this. The Superman one was funny andcreative, whether he threw it in or not. Dwight stole the show tonight.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

2c650aa8a8e7a319651b0e188cb4d340-getty-79624292mw003_sprite_slam_d.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Them eeks are OD son
indifferent.gif
...you act like he actually dunked that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess everyday you see a big man like that and takes off from where he's at and literally throw the ball down into the hoop.
indifferent.gif

Its not a layup contest...I honestly don't care WHERE he took off from
laugh.gif
...ITS A DUNK CONTEST
indifferent.gif

Stay hatin' on the Superman "Dunk" but Dwight's other Dunks still killed it, well except for the last one.

they need mro elevel headed dudes like dr.j to vote. dwight is my dudes but all these dman fools especially kenny got caught up in the hype. moon and green's dunks were not easy at all,but fans want flash,they dont care about degree of difficulty.
agreed

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Weak dunk contest...

-Gerald Green showing why he should've stayed in school. Dude cant get minutes on the worst team in the NBA and wasn't creative at all. Da hell was he thinking doing the same dunk twice in a row?

-Jamario Moon, his 2nd dunk was a bit too ambitious, I knew that youtube video was a fraud
laugh.gif

-Rudy Gay didnt belong in this competition. No creativity at all, he's a good in-game dunker but not made for this competition

-Dwight Howard was the most creative guy, you got to give him props for coming up with some new ideas, none of his dunks were 50's, the Superman dunk would've got a 30 in the late 90s but the judging has become a joke.

Stopped reading after that, did we watch the same dunk contest??...

how gerald green get an 8 on daryl dawkins card for his cake dunk SMH, dude was hating on gerald green

wanted to see the kiss the rim dunk from dwight, maybe next year...

Originally Posted by mario23407

Lets stop arguing about guys, SI swimsuit is on and lets argue about the girls

Ayo why are that girls ******* big.
Thats just unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom