All Star Saturday: 8pm EST, TNT (Skills Challenge, Shooting Stars, 3-pt shootout, Dunk Contest)

i swear u seen J Kidds son more then anybody.....everytime i looked that big headed bastard was standing there
laugh.gif

I thought the no shoes idea was good but the problem is he did the same dunk. Thats what threw people off.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

ac9ed4ced73952439cef05f7e9a9b543-getty-79624292ds045_slam_dunk.jpg

*EJACULATES*

You ejaculate at the sight of him jumping from way too far away to even touch rim? goddamn NT is so hypebeast central anymore...

And you hyping up an average !!# dunk, that was only good because he used a snack. Dwight's other 3 dunks (50,50,50)>>>>>anything GG came up with tonight, he did the same dunk twice.

You obviously don't know what the +##* your talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...a average DUNK??? even if it was average it was still a DUNK in a Dunk contest
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ok, no use arguing, you obviously are a hater, so let's take out Dwight's superman "play" and Green's cupcake dunk (which without itwas just an average dunk) who had the better dunks overall?? If you say Green, you are an idiot, Dwight's 1st dunk and the backboardtap>>>>>everything GG came up with, no?

Yall are being extremely over critical about each dunk. dwight deservingly won this competition. greens barefoot dunk was definitely the most difficult but itwas the same dunk. had he maybe gone of the backboard and between the legs(barefoot) he would have won this thing easily...

*EJACULATES*

You ejaculate at the sight of him jumping from way too far away to even touch rim? goddamn NT is so hypebeast central anymore...

And you hyping up an average !!# dunk, that was only good because he used a snack. Dwight's other 3 dunks (50,50,50)>>>>>anything GG came up with tonight, he did the same dunk twice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...a average DUNK??? even if it was average it was still a DUNK in a Dunk contest
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Change my previous statement: leave in the cupcake dunk, were any of Green's dunks better than D12's dunks, not counting the superman?

*EJACULATES*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ok, no use arguing, you obviously are a hater, so let's take out Dwight's superman "play" and Green's cupcake dunk (which without it was just an average dunk) who had the better dunks overall?? If you say Green, you are an idiot, Dwight's 1st dunk and the backboard tap>>>>>everything GG came up with, no?

Do you even know how hard it is to Dunk with no shoes on?
roll.gif
...OBVIOUSLY NOT!
laugh.gif

^^^Actually I do, hell I've seen dudes down here at UF dunk with no shoes on before, so it isn't like it can't be done or no one has ever seen itbefore. All of D12's dunks were things we have never seen before.

4 observations from tonights contest.
T J Kidd still has not grown into that head.
Everyone is hating on D12 throwdown but.... He still had to be above the rim to throw it in.. And to throw it exactly where it needed to be.. Amazing.
The only thing I could think of as being difficult in the barefoot dunk is not jumping barefoot, but not slipping on the court while taking off.
He's that young and can do those kind of things now? The League is in trouble.

Here is what I think of the contest this year.

Skills showed how great the Miami Heat season has been - aka TURRIBLE

Shooting showed how great Kapono is. I might go JRain/Cheezbaby style and compare Moss; Vick; Miller / Richardson to saying that KAPONO IS THE GOAT.

laugh.gif

Dunk Competition - JAMARIO GOT ROBBED OF THE SECOND ROUND!!!!! He still would have gotten destroyed by Dwight, but he got ROBBED to go to the final.
Dwight - one of the best dunks of all time, pick any one of them.

^^^Actually I do, hell I've seen dudes down here at UF dunk with no shoes on before, so it isn't like it can't be done or no one has ever seen it before. All of D12's dunks were things we have never seen before.

You've never seen a ___' do a LAY-UP? Yea those 2 dunks were hot
pimp.gif
...but other than that...his lay-up was garbagio
laugh.gif

*EJACULATES*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ok, no use arguing, you obviously are a hater, so let's take out Dwight's superman "play" and Green's cupcake dunk (which without it was just an average dunk) who had the better dunks overall?? If you say Green, you are an idiot, Dwight's 1st dunk and the backboard tap>>>>>everything GG came up with, no?

Do you even know how hard it is to Dunk with no shoes on?
roll.gif
...OBVIOUSLY NOT!
laugh.gif
exactly......

to jump high enough to dunk you need a certain amount of force and grip off the ground and socks just don't have the grip that shoes have...... it'spretty much like trying to dunk by jumping off of a hockey rink ice surface with regular sneakers on.....

but it would be much easier to dunk with socks on a cement playground than a hardwood NBA floor

Back
Top Bottom