Allan Houston Wearing FP3...

Just saw Houston wearing OG color of the flightposite 3...

Don't know if they're releasing but looks good...Need a replacement for my worn out pair...

Lol I was just about to make this post.....joints are looking tuff....hopefully that means there bringing them out again

My white & green just fell apart
30t6p3b.gif

I really miss my pair. I'm guessing they're just on OG pair of his, but I wouldn't mind copping again.

Glad i wasn't the only one that noticed earlier! I wonder if they were retroed would the hypebeast go crazy over these as well 
eyes.gif

Those have that look like they just left the Nike factories..
..!$!! Nike, but I'll cop those if they dropped. Any NTer that was a member here back in 2001 remembers the little love we had for those..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Glad i wasn't the only one that noticed earlier! I wonder if they were retroed would the hypebeast go crazy over these as well 
eyes.gif
Only if they GITD  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still sitting for retail in spots in DE and Philly and NYC for retail.

These don't age in the box, so, not surprising that his pair is an original, wearable, and look like the first day they dropped...

I have these...they're still in my closet collecting dust....literally. I brought these and the Hyperflights (aka Jason Willams--Sacramento Kings) in the same day....those were the times!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 not only that but Allan Houston looks like he hasn't aged at all since he last played with that uniform on. I had flashbacks to the old days 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I had the all black and grey colorway. as far as sizing goes these kicks were superrrrrr narrow. i went up half a size and they still felt tight especially around the toe area. i still like these kicks are dope especially the honeycomb areas. i guess next time i might go up a size and a half. due to wide feet. Side effects the soles of the shoes are vry thin feels like ur walking on sandles. If you have wide feet stay away cause u r gonna punish ur feet

The magnetic strap in the middle was always a failure.

Remember that post where people were saying to paint the clear pods on the sides with a marker? I remember I painted mine orange with my white/royal blue pair (for Knicks colors of course)....such a dope idea at the time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Still sitting for retail in spots in DE and Philly and NYC for retail.

These don't age in the box, so, not surprising that his pair is an original, wearable, and look like the first day they dropped...

I don't know if you're fakin or what but I got the car warmed up right now, ready to shoot up 495 if that info is true.

They were originals from his last Knick playoff run....they were the GR color but had the H20 embroidered in the tongue...

Back
Top Bottom