Allergy Season vol. What pills you popping?

Dude, i did an allergy test (blood was drawn) and found out i was allergic to EVERYTHING...but mainly foods, yet never had any reall sypmtoms.

Growing up, i knew i was allergic to fish/seafood. Took the test, said i was allergic to corn, wheat, cats, egg whites, peanuts, soy beans, milk. All S!!! i have eaten EVERYday.

I say get tested. Istill eat all the above stuff (stupid)
That's exactly what my test results were. I responded to almost everything, including food I eat every day and pets I've had for my entire life.

I need to get my breathing capacity re-tested soon so I might as well ask for another allergy test.

Dude, i did an allergy test (blood was drawn) and found out i was allergic to EVERYTHING...but mainly foods, yet never had any reall sypmtoms.

Growing up, i knew i was allergic to fish/seafood. Took the test, said i was allergic to corn, wheat, cats, egg whites, peanuts, soy beans, milk. All S!!! i have eaten EVERYday.

I say get tested. Istill eat all the above stuff (stupid)
That's exactly what my test results were. I responded to almost everything, including food I eat every day and pets I've had for my entire life.
I need to get my breathing capacity re-tested soon so I might as well ask for another allergy test.

did you change your diet?

I cant do it. I need to, it would make me become healthier, but the stuff that made me want to get a test (i react to raw veggies) didnt show up on the allergy test,, yet this stuff did.

glad i aint the only one. lol

My allergies are moderate right now, but they used to be horrible. I'm talking constant sneezing and runny nose the entire year. The thing that finally did it for me was flonase and cingulair. After a year of taking that it was getting too expensive and I weened off it sometimes using the off brand zyrtec from costco. Now I use nothing and my allergies rarely act up.

These damn allergies got me up at 3am. My ears are plugged up to.

Last edited:
I got codeine on me everywhere I go as if I'm a member of Migos right now.

Bootleg Zyrtec from Safeway isn't reliable. May just have to buy the real thing from Costco.

Kirkland brand Zyrtec, Claritin and Allegra are all on sale right now at Costco. Paid $9 for 365 ct bootleg Claritin yesterday since Zyrtec wasn't doing a damn thing for me.

Kirkland brand Zyrtec, Claritin and Allegra are all on sale right now at Costco. Paid $9 for 365 ct bootleg Claritin yesterday since Zyrtec wasn't doing a damn thing for me.
You can just buy all of those like that? Pretty sure those meds are prescription-only here in Belgium, I know Zyrtec and Claritin definitely are.

Last edited:
Used Allegra for a week and it was minimizing my symptoms, stil have had a runny nose all week. Didnt take one yesterday cause I ran out but was fine, today though? Sheesh, my throat feels like its closing up. Popped a Claritin and its helping a bit, though I read it may take a couple of days to really benefit me. I'll give it a couple more days, if anything guess im going back to Allegra.

Benadryl is still my go to. Whenever I need instant relief, I pop that in and it tends to work. I know the drowsiness sucks but I rather be drowsy than have a runny nose.

I feel like this year has been exceptionally bad. I am still getting symptoms when usually if falls off by May.

Last edited:
I read because we had a warm fall and wet winter, plants are releasing more pollen than usual.

I dont get seasonal allergies every year, this year seems worse though for me. Could only imagine how my bro feels (gets it yearly).

I read because we had a warm fall and wet winter, plants are releasing more pollen than usual.

I dont get seasonal allergies every year, this year seems worse though for me. Could only imagine how my bro feels (gets it yearly).

I read a similar article that specified NYs cold, snowy winter resulting in a terrible allergy season.

Currently rocking the nasonex spray. I keep it limited tho because daily use will result in a sore throat. Also have some expired Desloratadine tablets that are a generic of clarinex which was the only allergy pills that didn't make me drowsy. Now my insurance won't cover either of those. Was told by the pharmacist to get otc claritin or zyrtec

Last edited:
Anybody ever do immunotherapy? Thinking about it, don't like the needles or the possible side effects
I was going to do it but after getting reactions to the allergy test and dealig with that for the bext 2 days no way i was going to do the injections every week for a whole year

i took zyrtec for a week and now i'm gucci..

still get a couple of sneezes every now and then but nothing dealwithitazapine can't cure.

if only they had something that could keep my truck white in these times..

jah bless.

Last edited:
Damn allergies have me sneezing every 5 damn minutes! WTF

Popped 2 Zyrtecs, dusted my room and got the humidifier going. Still nothing

Last edited:
Zrytecs make me drowsy as hell but lately ive been messing with the Advil allergy decongestion and sinus relief jawn. Works like a charm and doesnt make me tired at all

Like a week ago these allergies were hitting me super strong all of a sudden and it was already not good with the itchy eyes, stuffy nose, and just overall discomfort so I went all the way in 100 pills of store brand and name brand from Claritin to Rite Aid.

EXTRA drowsy :pimp:

Eyes all red and I been in this haze looking like I smoke bud 24/7. It's worth it though.

Claritin D 12 hour. I live on the hillside so when it gets windy it's bad news. I put a pack out for guest that come over.

Combination of Flonase + Clear Eyes (drops) has kept me VERY good so far....

*knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom