Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

Originally Posted by Club29

fat
I thought about it, and I realized things could change with a little elbow grease. 
My list:

-No table manners

-Deafeningly loud

-Inconsiderate

-Conceited

-Condescending

-Unwarranted sense of entitlement (+@#%%#% who expect doors to be opened for them, but won't keep the door open for you. I can't explain how much I hate this in detail without turning blind with rage. Happened to me recently the other day...)

Originally Posted by Club29

fat
I thought about it, and I realized things could change with a little elbow grease. 
My list:

-No table manners

-Deafeningly loud

-Inconsiderate

-Conceited

-Condescending

-Unwarranted sense of entitlement (+@#%%#% who expect doors to be opened for them, but won't keep the door open for you. I can't explain how much I hate this in detail without turning blind with rage. Happened to me recently the other day...)

if she cant cook clean wash clothes etc. not because i want her to do it but i want her to be able to do things on her own
smokers... i smoke bud but besides that girls smoking cigaretters = instant turnoff
BAD HYGIENE
if she likes to treat other people like they aint !%!!
No ambitions

if she cant cook clean wash clothes etc. not because i want her to do it but i want her to be able to do things on her own
smokers... i smoke bud but besides that girls smoking cigaretters = instant turnoff
BAD HYGIENE
if she likes to treat other people like they aint !%!!
No ambitions

1. Trust issues
2. Dumb

3. TOO Submissive

4. bad teeth

5. doesn't take care of her feet/rocks dirty shoes

6. doesn't partake in 
pimp.gif
 (cus most likely will be against it)

7. Parties every weekend. I don't want a hermit, but I don't want a slide either

DEAL MAKERS

pimp.gif
 + knows how to roll

1. Trust issues
2. Dumb

3. TOO Submissive

4. bad teeth

5. doesn't take care of her feet/rocks dirty shoes

6. doesn't partake in 
pimp.gif
 (cus most likely will be against it)

7. Parties every weekend. I don't want a hermit, but I don't want a slide either

DEAL MAKERS

pimp.gif
 + knows how to roll

laugh.gif
' @ reading "gladiator sandals" and sketchers (wasn't there a thread about a dude who didn't date a chick because her favorite shoes were sketchers)?
My list is pretty simple.

-Fat (like morbidly obese, I can deal with a small belly but it has to go ASAP)

-Not physically active (come on now, don't watch me exercise while you eating chili cheese fries, even with a fast metabolism)

-Putting their P on the pedestal (need I say more?) 

-Self entitlement to chivalry (you earn it, you aren't self entitled to it) 

-Compromise (there's some unreasonable chicks out there and I can only go so far with tolerating, "princesses" and the sort)

-Excessive drinking or smoking (be reasonable but preferable if she didn't though)

-Excessive make up (currently been meeting a lot who feel the need to wear make up, when they look good as is 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
' @ reading "gladiator sandals" and sketchers (wasn't there a thread about a dude who didn't date a chick because her favorite shoes were sketchers)?
My list is pretty simple.

-Fat (like morbidly obese, I can deal with a small belly but it has to go ASAP)

-Not physically active (come on now, don't watch me exercise while you eating chili cheese fries, even with a fast metabolism)

-Putting their P on the pedestal (need I say more?) 

-Self entitlement to chivalry (you earn it, you aren't self entitled to it) 

-Compromise (there's some unreasonable chicks out there and I can only go so far with tolerating, "princesses" and the sort)

-Excessive drinking or smoking (be reasonable but preferable if she didn't though)

-Excessive make up (currently been meeting a lot who feel the need to wear make up, when they look good as is 
tired.gif

- smokers
- bad breath
- has young children or baby daddy drama
- no goals
- no car
- no job
- club rats
- stuck up
- lazy
- close minded
- feel like the world owes them something
- drinks excessively (I don't mind if yo get drunk every once in a blue moon, but definitely don't be an addict)
- can't dress (sneakers should only be worn when working out or lounging, I like a lady)
- can't hold a decent conversation about ANY topic

- smokers
- bad breath
- has young children or baby daddy drama
- no goals
- no car
- no job
- club rats
- stuck up
- lazy
- close minded
- feel like the world owes them something
- drinks excessively (I don't mind if yo get drunk every once in a blue moon, but definitely don't be an addict)
- can't dress (sneakers should only be worn when working out or lounging, I like a lady)
- can't hold a decent conversation about ANY topic

--Too many kids
--Female moodswings
--Bad Hygiene/Don't like cleanin AT ALL
--No goals in life
--Tries to force their ways of thinking on me

--Too many kids
--Female moodswings
--Bad Hygiene/Don't like cleanin AT ALL
--No goals in life
--Tries to force their ways of thinking on me

Flakers
Smokers
Can't Dress
Can't hold a conversation
Won't give head
Gold Diggers
Too out-going
Has STDS/HIV/AIDS

Flakers
Smokers
Can't Dress
Can't hold a conversation
Won't give head
Gold Diggers
Too out-going
Has STDS/HIV/AIDS

-compulsive liar
-playing excessive mind games
-drug user
-overly irrational thinking
-stuck up
-crazy mood swings

-compulsive liar
-playing excessive mind games
-drug user
-overly irrational thinking
-stuck up
-crazy mood swings

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

- Skechers. Alright, this may sound ******ed, but Skechers are by far the UGLIEST shoes ever and something about it just bothers me. Maybe it's the 'S'. Who knows.

Yep. if she dont have them jays then thats it, its over

Back
Top Bottom