Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Damn these gotta be everywhere I also got the reserve and I’m gonna pass.

I know nine not gonna reserve what I really want too so I’m kinda salty I keep getting the bs.

Went ahead and got em and a pair for my brother....Nike returns are easy....so if there's a cheaper deal just send them back. Been the same process for most of this year, so whatever.

Haven’t got a reserve in months. Was hoping for one on these so I could buy while out of town. Guess it’s SNKRS on Thursday

Nike returns are too easy. I also have a nike store right by the house. They know me when I walk in..lol

Leather is looking supple in these pics, can anyone confirm? Or this just the typical leather we’ve been getting on the recent 13s?

Man, I thought Nike would ship today.. but nada yet, ordered early too. Shoulda just waited and grabbed in store Thurs..

Tell me these are gonna sit for a bit my guys. I want these, but just not yet. I want on the disco too. Bred's and wheats sat. Indiglo 14s sat. I'm hoping these chill for a bit.

Leather is looking supple in these pics, can anyone confirm? Or this just the typical leather we’ve been getting on the recent 13s?

I've LOVED the recent 13 leathers. looks good and is tough as hell. I hoop in a few of them and they dont crease..AT ALL lmaoo.

Had these reserved yesterday for me, didn't like em in 06 and still feel the same now. Nice shoe, but not enough for me to cop. Good luck to all who want to cop.

Mannnnnn I remember when these dropped in HS. My senior friend got em and I was mesmerized. Wish I had em. May try to get just for that reason alone.

43CC82C3-8E0B-4E74-843E-11323E5D7627.jpeg
80754536-ED34-4D7B-BF53-231356E09E06.jpeg
017CF7E5-D275-4970-9DD1-BE3ACCB90103.jpeg

Checked them out just now. Really good quality. Sorry for the blurry pics, the manager was hating...

Back
Top Bottom