Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

Nike reserve is suppose to show up today after free 2 day shipping. I’ll post some good shots when/if they arrive on time.

Glad these aren’t moving at all, looks like I’ll be returning them and grabbing 2 pairs for around 130-140 each down the road. That’s a wrap for me and shoes in 2017.

It was a great year for me and my favorite Jordan model. I just want the last 3 OG CWs to release over the next two years and hopefully they vault the 13s after that, otherwise I’ll be eating ramen and tuna fo life.

Word? Glad I’m not the only one that eats em together. “Seafood noodle soup”

Got my reserve pair in today. Not satisfied with the leather quality, these are getting returned.

This was the very last shoe I camped out for back in 05 . Took an L then.

Didn’t take an L today.

Tbh I plan on returning, just wanted satisfaction Haha.

Serious question. They still give out retro cards ?

Last edited:
This was the very last shoe I camped out for back in 05 . Took an L then.

Didn’t take an L today.

Tbh I plan on returning, just wanted satisfaction Haha.

Serious question. They still give out retro cards ?
No retro card

Nike still has a few sizes up on the app. I'll pass on this release because my wallet is already hurting.

It was a great year for me and my favorite Jordan model. I just want the last 3 OG CWs to release over the next two years and hopefully they vault the 13s after that, otherwise I’ll be eating ramen and tuna fo life.
I agree, great yr for us 13 fans.. Cant wait for the Hyper Royals... Side note, if i get anymore RSVPs for golf 13s i got you...

I got a pair for a buddy of mine via the reserve app and they just arrived. Quality is pretty good along with the shape and everything. I def need to get these after the holiday madness dies down.
image-20171221_124456.jpg

Attachments

• 20171221_124612.jpg
    20171221_124612.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 8
What was wrong about them?

To me, not much. These were a no brainer to me. But I think because they are too easy to get and there are so many options right now, they are passable to most. The leather quality is the exact same as the White/Red. Decent tumbled leather on the sides, and the harder cheaper leather on the toe box( not to be confused with the cheap plastic used on the 13 lows)

Dudes copping to see what they look like then sending them back. :lol:.. thats Future incredible.

On another note I remember when they dropped in 05 and they were top notch. One of the first limited shoes under the Gentry regime and everyone wanted em. I actually scooped them from a NT'er for a great price from the classifieds. Now they make em a GR and most people dont want them lol. I can digg the disco party though.. I would cop but Im not as into these as I was back then and I have too much/spent too much.

Dudes copping to see what they look like then sending them back. :lol:.. thats Future incredible.

On another note I remember when they dropped in 05 and they were top notch. One of the first limited shoes under the Gentry regime and everyone wanted em. I actually scooped them from a NT'er for a great price from the classifieds. Now they make em a GR and most people dont want them lol. I can digg the disco party though.. I would cop but Im not as into these as I was back then and I have too much/spent too much.
Its not that people dont want them, its a combination of the holidays, Red 11s and 2 pair of yeezys. Add to the fact that these arent a primary colorway jordan release, this is exactly what happens.

Shoes like this are meant to be limited because they dont have mass appeal...........But people definiately want them, they`re just broke. (Oh, and stockX payout wait is a week and a half to 2 weeks at the moment, thank god for immediate payout, lol)

Still have my '05 pair in great condition. Seperating in a few places but nothing i can fix. Ill pass on a second pair for now. Maybe on discount

Only problem with this retro the insoles don't stick and the jordan label is not straight on the bottom of the tongue
It's hard to explain

Man, the crooked J label is annoying.. almost every recent 13 I’ve bought has had it. Some are so bad, they just lay flat instead of propping on the lace. Also, I don’t understand why they can’t just put some decent leather on the toe.. the Chi and DMP weren’t bad tho. Can’t wait for black toe next year..

Back
Top Bottom